• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is sad...

M

Mahrya

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I tried logging onto the game & it's telling my my username & pw aren't valid. I tried logging in on EA & it's saying the same thing. Do I have to create a whole new account? I want to play TSO again. It's been like 2 years! Help me?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Maybe you simply are putting in the wrong USER or PW?

M

Mahrya

No I'm pretty sure I have it right. I feel like such a detardo!

G

Do you still use the same email? You could have it sent to you.

M

Mahrya

Ah-ha! what a novel idea... I shall try that. Thank you Nikki!

G

I really hope you didn't get taken by the scam earlier. Did you try out a link that was in a post in here and advertised by someone in the game, that said something about the games selling stuff on the web.? It took you to what looked exactly like the EA login screen.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Looks like you need to re-activate your account. Two years??

M

Mahrya

<blockquote><hr>

I really hope you didn't get taken by the scam earlier. Did you try out a link that was in a post in here and advertised by someone in the game, that said something about the games selling stuff on the web.? It took you to what looked exactly like the EA login screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no - I'm still keen on the scams &amp; didn't do that. I opened up my TSO link on my PC &amp; did it that way. Thank you for the concern!

M

Mahrya

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Indubitably I do, I just have to remember the sign-in to do it. *sigh*

Anyone remember my login for me? LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, that will teach me for not waking myself up properly and not reading the post right through. All I saw was someone couldn't access their account and that their user name and password didn't work. Missed the bit about it not being active for 2 years.

M

Mahrya

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like you just need to re-activate your account. Go to www.thesimsonline.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, I couldn't find that. Kept running into that McDonald's playland looking thing; EA-Land???

I

imported_Cherri Bear

k.. looks like you need to go to tso-e.com

A lot has changed since you were here last

Fun stuff!! Check it out

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like you just need to re-activate your account. Go to www.thesimsonline.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, I couldn't find that. Kept running into that McDonald's playland looking thing; EA-Land???

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

M

Mahrya

Well... I FINALLY found my login but unfortunately the email address associated with that account was inactive. After I activated the account I was told I couldn't ask for the password more that once in 12 hours. So......... looks like I'll play tomorrow. Yay!

M

Mahrya

<blockquote><hr>

Oh good
Glad you figured it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, thank you for your help.

<blockquote><hr>

YAY!

Almost welcome back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

G

heyyyyyy there stranger then me,,lol,,i forget the name i played under with you,but we ran a store in MF for a while,quite a prosperous one,just before you left the game,,{i was running a male sim} look me up if ya want hun,,under this nic or summers angel
glad to see old players returning *hugs*

G

I hope you get into the game soon and ...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

*flying hug*

I

imported_Juniper Skye

(((((((((((((((hugs from BansheeRed))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope to see you soon!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well... I FINALLY found my login but unfortunately the email address associated with that account was inactive. After I activated the account I was told I couldn't ask for the password more that once in 12 hours. So......... looks like I'll play tomorrow. Yay!

[/ QUOTE ]Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Look me up if you get a chance!

M

Mahrya

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Look me up if you get a chance!

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves* No we are not there yet. I submitted for my pw &amp; it's still saying I have to wait 12 hours. Ummm... it's been MORE than 12 hours!!!! Ugh.

<blockquote><hr>

I remember you! Welcome Back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

<blockquote><hr>

I hope you get into the game soon and ...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

*flying hug*

[/ QUOTE ]

Shariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I've missed you! *tackle hug*

<blockquote><hr>

(((((((((((((((hugs from BansheeRed))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope to see you soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm not sure about the "soon" part - but I'll be seeing you! *HUGS*

<blockquote><hr>

heyyyyyy there stranger then me,,lol,,i forget the name i played under with you,but we ran a store in MF for a while,quite a prosperous one,just before you left the game,,{i was running a male sim} look me up if ya want hun,,under this nic or summers angel glad to see old players returning *hugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... I'm stranger than you? You'll have to clue me in on who you are so that we can validate that statement... or NOT! *wink* *hugs*