• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

this is ridiculous! (+ idea regarding stores)

G

Ok, i opened a shop called Wear Me Clothes in ealand and technically its my first shop that sells normal greening, money and skill stuff (in addition to clothes) ... it is ridiculous that we have to reprice everything every couple of days as the price of stuff changes ..... i think there should be a tool or option that allows us to reprice all the items together. Lets say, if i have 10 jam tables for sale ... i will need to reprice only one of them and i will use the option/tool to reprice the rest.

S

snowboarder

Thats not a bad idea, it would certainatly allow quicker turn arounds in game and allow you to play more.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, i opened a shop called Wear Me Clothes in ealand and technically its my first shop that sells normal greening, money and skill stuff (in addition to clothes) ... it is ridiculous that we have to reprice everything every couple of days as the price of stuff changes ..... i think there should be a tool or option that allows us to reprice all the items together. Lets say, if i have 10 jam tables for sale ... i will need to reprice only one of them and i will use the option/tool to reprice the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats the best idea i've heard in awhile... SUre would make things a whole lot easier wouldn't it...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Or better yet if there was some kind of utility that you could set your price based on a percentage of whatever the current retail price is, and your objects would automatically reprice based on the catalog fluctuation....with fluctuations happening almost every day it seems it would be hard to keep repricing stuff, even if you could reprice multiples at a time manually.

Maybe as an extra perk for EA, they could offer this service as one of the 'extra' things players could pay extra for that I've started thinking about.....like an extra $1 a month gets you extra this or extra that. That would give more ease to players who are willing to put forth more RL money to support EA, and give incentive to other players who otherwise wouldn't be inclined to give EA that support. More money in EA's hands is the only way this game is gonna be saved for the long term, so I think an incentive program like this would be excellent!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Or better yet if there was some kind of utility that you could set your price based on a percentage of whatever the current retail price is, and your objects would automatically reprice based on the catalog fluctuation....with fluctuations happening almost every day it seems it would be hard to keep repricing stuff, even if you could reprice multiples at a time manually.

Maybe as an extra perk for EA, they could offer this service as one of the 'extra' things players could pay extra for that I've started thinking about.....like an extra $1 a month gets you extra this or extra that. That would give more ease to players who are willing to put forth more RL money to support EA, and give incentive to other players who otherwise wouldn't be inclined to give EA that support. More money in EA's hands is the only way this game is gonna be saved for the long term, so I think an incentive program like this would be excellent!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one of the better ideas I've heard on these forums. It makes a lot of sense.

G

I agree too. There should be a choice of pricing several items at the same time.
They would need to be priced with "the store's discounted price" * 1.10% for instance, if you want to charge your own cost + 10%.

There would need to be:

1) Price only this item
2) Price all items of this type (for instance all jam tables)
3) Price all items in this category (for instance all job items) since discounts differ depending on category

And optionally
4) Price all items on the lot

G

Nothing wrong with your idea. The devs have discussed this feature.