• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is Pathetic of EA to have the game down this long.

• Thread starter TomandJerry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TomandJerry

i am on the west coast and i am already like WTF!! lol i cant imagine you people on the east coast that its already 1pm.. LET US PLAY LET US PLAY!!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one, don't mind the big down time. What I DO mind is the complete and utter silence about when codes would/will be available, and when the server was going down/coming back up.

Maybe it was difficult to predict, but jesus, it would have been nice to not have to find this info out on UOjapan's website.

T

Tinsil

You would hate WoW then.. Last week my server was down there for about 20+ out of 48 hours.

This is nothing!

M

Mayadevi

I for one, don't mind the big down time. What I DO mind is the complete and utter silence about when codes would/will be available, and when the server was going down/coming back up.

Maybe it was difficult to predict, but jesus, it would have been nice to not have to find this info out on UOjapan's website.
Same here.

I really can't think of a good excuse for launching an expansion in secret !

The silence is disturbing.

As of noon EST , I still couldn't find any official word on the wonky US ONLY, ONE Per customer, Ect... It's nice of people on the forums to post their results, but I'd think after several posts to the Herald they could at least answer some of the more major questions that have potential to stop people from buying upgrades.