• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is for icewalker lex and cynic

L

landon27

I read the comments to my thread. I think its funny how you guys all talk trash about me. If I remember right sir landon lex cynic icewalker and FSX or fs can't remember had a harrower locked down from about 40 bc for the whole time. As far as a tamer killing me goes thats easy when you have 120 magery and a dragon. Me lex and icewalker killed 20 bc alone on bc island once. So shh... If you guys ever want try to take me on at halo 3 a game I would stomp anyone short of the final boss straight rippen team oh and shockwave. My screen name is thisismymain. The fact is I have killed everyone in bc short of xandors the second best pvper in uo and the guy with the dear mask I can't remember his or her name but he was pretty good. And if anyone has my ICQ number let me know I can't get icq to send it to me. Also I am not coming back to uo I know I am going to hear you are a noob nobody wants you. Blah Blah Blah I don't care I don't play uo anymore it stopped being fun after I got a full reg suit with mana regen lmc. So have fun kids remember don't let the man keep you down. I have a college degree and a good job. I win.
Peace
Landon

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. "I have a college degree and a good job. I win." So do I and many others here. Your point? You may have a job but not much of a life if you have to sit here and brag about your uber leetness in Halo 3....wow, I'm impressed hehe. Like I said in your original post....chode alert.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the comments to my thread. I think its funny how you guys all talk trash about me.:bs: If I remember right sir landon lex cynic icewalker and FSX or fs can't remember had a harrower locked down from about 40 bc for the whole time. As far as a tamer killing me goes thats easy when you have 120 magery and a dragon. :eek:snap:Me lex and icewalker killed 20 bc alone on bc island once. :dunce:So shh... If you guys ever want try to take me on at halo 3:gun: a game I would stomp anyone short of the final boss straight rippen team oh and shockwave. My screen name is thisismymain. rolleyes: The fact is I have killed everyone in bc short of xandors the second best pvper in uo and the guy with the dear mask I can't remember his or her name but he was pretty good.rolleyes: And if anyone has my ICQ number let me know I can't get icq to send it to me. Also I am not coming back to uo:sad2: I know I am going to hear you are a noob nobody wants you. Blah Blah Blah I don't care I don't play uo anymore it stopped being fun after I got a full reg suit with mana regen lmc. So have fun kids remember don't let the man keep you down. I have a college degree and a good job. I win.:sad2:
Peace:gun::party:
Landon:loser:
Wait until the X Box 360 that are modded that gives you the edge are disabled from online activities, then coem spout that you were unfairely banned LOL

:fight:

Here it is Halo 3 the other thread was COD 3 before you edited it, nice try you lose again, and you got stomped all the time landon and quit playing becasue noone wanted to play with you, hell My thief is even able to kill you, and he is pure **** at PVP:gee:

B

Black Betty

LOL. "I have a college degree and a good job. I win." So do I and many others here. Your point? You may have a job but not much of a life if you have to sit here and brag about your uber leetness in Halo 3....wow, I'm impressed hehe. Like I said in your original post....chode alert.

The fact that you are one of the few REAL men left around that are capable of hunting and gutting a deer says more than college to a redneck girl! lol (the college thing just makes you "more better", in redneck terms. :thumbup1:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact that you are one of the few REAL men left around that are capable of hunting and gutting a deer says more than college to a redneck girl! lol (the college thing just makes you "more better", in redneck terms. :thumbup1:

Awww, hehe.:smooch

B

Barbosa

I read the comments to my thread. I think its funny how you guys all talk trash about me. If I remember right sir landon lex cynic icewalker and FSX or fs can't remember had a harrower locked down from about 40 bc for the whole time. As far as a tamer killing me goes thats easy when you have 120 magery and a dragon. Me lex and icewalker killed 20 bc alone on bc island once. So shh... If you guys ever want try to take me on at halo 3 a game I would stomp anyone short of the final boss straight rippen team oh and shockwave. My screen name is thisismymain. The fact is I have killed everyone in bc short of xandors the second best pvper in uo and the guy with the dear mask I can't remember his or her name but he was pretty good. And if anyone has my ICQ number let me know I can't get icq to send it to me. Also I am not coming back to uo I know I am going to hear you are a noob nobody wants you. Blah Blah Blah I don't care I don't play uo anymore it stopped being fun after I got a full reg suit with mana regen lmc. So have fun kids remember don't let the man keep you down. I have a college degree and a good job. I win.
Peace
Landon
your a noob nobody wants you.

F

FDAU

Peace
Landon
You were horrible at UO and your probably horrible at whatever your playing now. Go smak talk their boards please

F

FireCrazy

This is creepy! Think of a letter between A and W. Repeat it Out loud as You scroll down. Keep going . . . Don't stop .. .. Think of an Animal That begins With that letter. Repeat it Out loud As you Scroll down.

Think of Either a man's/woman's Name That Begins With the Last letter In the Animals name Almost There........ Now Count out The letters In that name On the fingers Of the hand You are not Using to Scroll down.

Take the Hand you FIRST counted with And hold it out in front of you At face level . Look at your Palm Very closely And Notice The Lines In Your Hand . Do the lines Take the Form of the First letter In the Persons name?! . Of course not...... Now TAKE THAT HAND AND smack The $#!t out of yourself, get a life, and quit thinking yer good at everything! Noone will miss you either!

L

landon27

If your going to post learn to spell please. The only reason I even say said college cause someone has said something about me not being done. When I first started uo I got killed all the time by the end I could take anyone on great lakes short of remaker and peaches. Peaches was so sick...omg. Look noobs the whole point of this thread was to see if anyone had my icq number I really could careless about the stupid pointless drama on that dieing game. I don't waste my time chasing things in a game that don't matter anymore IE powerscrolls all that time you put in won't mean a thing when the game dies. But I can see that the five year olds are still playing thats cute. If I play now I would get wasted its been so long I got a free two week pass on UO I could not do anything. And on Lois Lane my dexer I for a fact killed xandors the bart then barts lady almost the same screen. When me lex and cynic and icewalker where at a fight they needed about three to one. Its not about how could you are cause anyone can be out numbered BC proves that. Its group play that matters. Anyway I am sure I am giving people who don't have girl friends something to talk about now glad I can help. Enjoy ladys.
Landon
"BIG UPS TO ICEWALKER THE BEST PVPER ON UO"

S

Still Frame

Woo FPS 4tl!! As for having a college degree and a job good for you? I have a crappy high school job and am getting calls from University of Phoenix, does that mean i win at life too?

Wanna hear a realistic story that happened involving icewalker? Icewalker, Slice and I held 12 $TC$ off the island with just the 3 of us. Now compair it to your story of you how held off 40 bc. Which is realistic and true? I've been in bc and the most i've ever seen on was 32 and that was after MASS recruiting because $TC$ was coming to the shard and they needed the numbers, so on average way more people than normally on

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
landon,

Your post is hard to read, I hope your grade school little brother typed that post for you.

I shall grade your post:

Writing - F

Attempted Grief - D

P.S. You obviously did not graduate from an accredited University, unless your major was Custodial Services.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look noobs the whole point of this thread was to see if anyone had my icq number I really could careless about the stupid pointless drama on that dieing game.

Icewalker that i know of does not even play on Great LAkes or UO at all not that i follow what he does as he is a kid who is full of himself when i met him thinking he was better than everyone else running a ****** group called the Super Sayins:loser: in Ult guild, As far as your ICQ number goes Yes I have it but im not giveing you your own number.:lol::lol:

T

Teufel_Hund

Fastest way to warm up on a cold November day is to stick your arms in up to the elbows and pull out the entrails! When I was in the Corps I brought a freind home for Thanksgiving and to do a lil Deer hunting. I got a big old doe as the sun was goin down and gut shot her so we had to get in there pretty quick to clean her out before she spoiled. Got her hanging by one of her hind legs and run the knife down her gut steam coming out stick my arms in to give a good pull. I was gettin hit in the head by the free leg so I grabbed the leg and handed to my buddy. I swear if there would have been enough light to see his face he would a been so white. He turned away ready to puke his guts --of course being a gut shot she really stunk it up-- my Mom and Sister just bust up laughin at him. Have I completely grossed anyone out yet? Fresh venison, gotta love it.

B

Black Betty

Gutting a deer is only creepy the first time when you pull it all out and see that the lungs and heart are about human size. It all spills out pretty easy as long as you are on a hill or have it strung up.

Venison brought home ensures me spending extra time on my knees for my lucky man. :thumbup1:

B

Black Betty

rolleyes:
If your (should be you're) going to post learn to spell please. The only reason I even say said college cause someone has said something about me not being done. When I first started uo I got killed all the time by the end I could take anyone on great lakes short of remaker and peaches. Peaches was so sick...omg. Look noobs the whole point of this thread was to see if anyone had my icq number I really could careless about the stupid pointless drama on that dieing game. (If this were a true statement, you would have kept the drama out of it, Pooky.) I don't waste my time chasing things in a game that don't matter anymore IE powerscrolls all that time you put in won't mean a thing when the game dies. But I can see that the five year olds are still playing thats cute. If I play now I would get wasted its been so long I got a free two week pass on UO I could not do anything. And on Lois Lane my dexer I for a fact killed xandors the bart then barts lady almost the same screen. When me lex and cynic and icewalker where at a fight they needed about three to one. Its not about how could you are cause anyone can be out numbered BC proves that. Its group play that matters. Anyway I am sure I am giving people who don't have girl friends something to talk about now glad I can help. Enjoy ladys (should be 'ladies').
Landon
While you may believe that spelling is important, you really shouldn't remind others to learn to spell when you obviously are still learning yourself and you should also begin to at least consider punctuation as well, Pumpkin. There are way too many punctuation mistakes to correct. Holy Hell! Too funny.

:bs:

M

Malador

If your going to post learn to spell please. The only reason I even say said college cause someone has said something about me not being done. When I first started uo I got killed all the time by the end I could take anyone on great lakes short of remaker and peaches. Peaches was so sick...omg. Look noobs the whole point of this thread was to see if anyone had my icq number I really could careless about the stupid pointless drama on that dieing game. I don't waste my time chasing things in a game that don't matter anymore IE powerscrolls all that time you put in won't mean a thing when the game dies. But I can see that the five year olds are still playing thats cute. If I play now I would get wasted its been so long I got a free two week pass on UO I could not do anything. And on Lois Lane my dexer I for a fact killed xandors the bart then barts lady almost the same screen. When me lex and cynic and icewalker where at a fight they needed about three to one. Its not about how could you are cause anyone can be out numbered BC proves that. Its group play that matters. Anyway I am sure I am giving people who don't have girl friends something to talk about now glad I can help. Enjoy ladys.
Landon
LOL I was not even going to get into this pointless thread but I could not pass it up.

Did you really just attack someones spelling?

M

Malador

landon,

Your post is hard to read, I hope your grade school little brother typed that post for you.

I shall grade your post:

Writing - F

Attempted Grief - D

P.S. You obviously did not graduate from an accredited University, unless your major was Custodial Services.

Even a janitor has to write reports that can be understood by others.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gutting a deer is only creepy the first time when you pull it all out and see that the lungs and heart are about human size. It all spills out pretty easy as long as you are on a hill or have it strung up.

Venison brought home ensures me spending extra time on my knees for my lucky man. :thumbup1:

OMG, I'm in love lol.:bowdown:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Landon
LMAO. As others have so clearly pointed out, you are the one who needs to learn to spell. Some punctuation would be much appreciated as well. And, uh, while you're doing that you might want to take Icewalker's ballsack off your chin, sport.rolleyes:

B

Barbosa

Where shall I! start. This guy was looking for permafrost on another thread. So.... I guess hes kind of demented too. Doesn't take much to figure this sillyness out. All he is doing is jaw jacking, to see what your responses will be. He's just another janitor drop out from "I drive my grandmas car" university.

S

Still Frame

Dude honestly, i liked josh as a person and as a field commander he was good. But the best? by no means. I was able to kill him back in the D!E days when i wasnt even casting 2/6 and my suit was horrible! He had his 4/6 evade mage *nerfed* and his regular fencing mage who spammed bleed *nerfed* and his no tactics mage archer...do i need to say it? If ice came back he wouldnt stand much of a chance in pvp.

Like i said, at pvp he was decent but never the best and never could/will be

L

landon27

As far as my spelling goes this is a thread I don't think I need to read this like a english paper. So if I missed spelled something oh well. Also I don't know any of you who are posting. I don't see one name that I know. Lynk is the only name I see that I know. I have been playing uo since beta and I have seen about 46 bc on at once. Ask how many came on when that guild with wands took bc tdr ults guild and fsa out by them selfs at barcoon on the bridge. When BTH was in great lakes they had like 30 and bc had about 35 on. The biggest fight I saw was bout 6 guilds and about 100 people on the screen. I don't see how anyone could see who they where casting on it was a screen of red and blue and yellow for some reason. Thats pretty much what you could see.
Landon
PS If your someone I know please post or mention the name like your old school name of your main that I would recogonize.

B

Black Betty

As far as my spelling goes this is a thread I don't think I need to read this like a(an) english paper. So if I missed spelled (should be misspelled) something oh well. Also I don't know any of you who are posting. I don't see one name that I know. Lynk is the only name I see that I know.(This is a complete contradiction, Pumpkin. Either you recognize at least one name or you don't.) I have been playing uo since beta and I have seen about 46 bc on at once. Ask how many came on when that guild with wands took bc tdr ults guild and fsa out by them selfs (should be themselves) at barcoon on the bridge. When BTH was in great lakes they had like 30 and bc had about 35 on. The biggest fight I saw was bout 6 guilds and about 100 people on the screen. I don't see how anyone could see who they where casting on it was a screen of red and blue and yellow for some reason. Thats pretty much what you could see.
Landon
PS If your (you're) someone I know please post or mention the name like your old school name of your main that I would recogonize.

I believe anyone mentioning your spelling ability is because that was a remark you tried to use as a 'slam' on someone else. (Please refer to the red corrections on your posts.) You made it a point to mention that you did some college time, like the rest of us haven't or to maybe imply that a misspelled word meant they hadn't attended college. Might want to be sure you are using proper english, punctuation and correct spelling before you point out someone else's mistakes.

There are a few folks that have played 'old school'. You seem to choose to believe that because you do not recognize any names that everyone is a noob.

That's ok Pumpkin, you go right ahead and stay trapped in the 'good ol' days'. You were a loser then and it doesn't appear to have changed. I feel sorry for anyone that would want to be recognized by you.

:pancakes:

B

Barbosa

I believe anyone mentioning your spelling ability is because that was a remark you tried to use as a 'slam' on someone else. (Please refer to the red corrections on your posts.) You made it a point to mention that you did some college time, like the rest of us haven't or to maybe imply that a misspelled word meant they hadn't attended college. Might want to be sure you are using proper english, punctuation and correct spelling before you point out someone else's mistakes.

There are a few folks that have played 'old school'. You seem to choose to believe that because you do not recognize any names that everyone is a noob.

That's ok Pumpkin, you go right ahead and stay trapped in the 'good ol' days'. You were a loser then and it doesn't appear to have changed. I feel sorry for anyone that would want to be recognized by you.

:pancakes:
PM me! :popcorn:

L

landon27

I was only trying to get a hold of ice and lex so I could play halo3 with them if they had the game. If you need to talk to me PM. Me I was just wondering if anyone I had played with I would see on her. Someone must know me. And old school uo was way better then what it was when I left it. By the there should have never been a tram the game would have been better.
Landon

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact that you are one of the few REAL men left around that are capable of hunting and gutting a deer says more than college to a redneck girl! lol

Betty most redneck girls or women.......do their own hunting and gutting their deer.

B

Black Betty

Yes, Ara, Darlin', and if you follow my posts you will see that I am fully capable and have done it many a times. I was raised hunting, fishing and trapping. I miss those days a bit!

S

Still Frame

Also I don't know any of you who are posting. I don't see one name that I know. Lynk is the only name I see that I know. I
Way to contradict yourself 2 sentences in a row

Icewalkers real right hand man =p

-Sieg/Phage

L

Lex GL

That was a while. back cynic dosent play any more but he has a keep right in front of mine or had. Its garrets now But yeah we were pretty good. I mean im still the best pvper in uo hands down but thats another topic.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was a while. back cynic dosent play any more but he has a keep right in front of mine or had. Its garrets now But yeah we were pretty good. I mean im still the best pvper in uo hands down but thats another topic.
Yer pretty good but the best? I recall seeing you duel Dante a couple weeks back. Definately not "best pvper in uo hands down" material. :)

S

Still Frame

Yer pretty good but the best? I recall seeing you duel Dante a couple weeks back. Definately not "best pvper in uo hands down" material. :)
He didnt say specifically just "best mage" he said best pvper, which could mean as far as skills on dexers and mages go he is better than everyone. I still disagree but as far as pvpers go i give lex alot of credit. He even has less of an attitude as most people do too...dno about the best though

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He didnt say specifically just "best mage" he said best pvper, which could mean as far as skills on dexers and mages go he is better than everyone. I still disagree but as far as pvpers go i give lex alot of credit. He even has less of an attitude as most people do too...dno about the best though
I understood what he wrote and I know what I meant with my reply. Not quite sure why you felt the need to explain the difference between being the best Mage and being the best pvper.

I'm sure he was joking anyway.

S

Still Frame

I understood what he wrote and I know what I meant with my reply. Not quite sure why you felt the need to explain the difference between being the best Mage and being the best pvper.

I'm sure he was joking anyway.
Your example was only him dueling vs dante, which i took as mage vs mage. I wanted to clarify that he could have been meant his skills as a dexer aswell as on a mage.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your example was only him dueling vs dante, which i took as mage vs mage. I wanted to clarify that he could have been meant his skills as a dexer aswell as on a mage.
There was no need to clarify because I'm sure thats what he meant. However, I could only comment on what I saw that day and "best pvper in uo hands down" didnt really come to mind.

Doesnt get any more basic then that.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I hear my name?

I seriously have no idea why I even checked this forum again... funny coincidence I guess.

Yep, I am no longer playing UO. Not playing any games at all for that matter. I am entertaining temptations of returning to WoW, however, UO is starting to call me back again as well. I wonder how things have changed...

Now where did I put that UO disc? :)

S

Still Frame

Did I hear my name?

I seriously have no idea why I even checked this forum again... funny coincidence I guess.

Yep, I am no longer playing UO. Not playing any games at all for that matter. I am entertaining temptations of returning to WoW, however, UO is starting to call me back again as well. I wonder how things have changed...

Now where did I put that UO disc? :)
Save yourself, dont do it!

A

AstarianJewel

Josh/Icewalker quit. He made a short return about a year or so ago, but it didn't last long.

Cynic.. has already responded. He either got out of the Corps or left NC.. but as far as I know is one of the few that hasn't made a grand return (so far! fight the urge!).

Lex is and probably always will be still around. His dad is still around too. They're both BC (I think?), how is that for a change of pace? I still chat with his dad once or twice a year when I'm around, but not so much Lex.

I remember you. We were friends once. No matter what anyone says on this board, you were a good PvPer and you were fun to play with. But you have a habit of talking enough trash that you bring drama your way. Not that I can talk, there was a time five or so years ago that people could say the same for me.

Most of the people you played with then, Landon are gone. We've all either moved to WoW, Misc. games or out of the world of gaming altogether. I work too much to play anything, console or computer. I miss it though. A month ago I ran out, bought UO, WOW and even Diablo 2. Installed them all, hell bent and determined to MAKE time to play again. It lasted through the first round of patches before I was so tired from 8 hours of work, 3 hours on the farm, and 1 hour of cleaning my house that I feel asleep and haven't revisited.

But.. sometimes I still dream about paragon ancient wyrms and 2 am harrowers, while sitting at my desk, when I should be productive.

I don't know what this icon means, but I like it. :grouphug:

O

O'berry

The fact that you are one of the few REAL men left around that are capable of hunting and gutting a deer says more than college to a redneck girl! lol

Betty most redneck girls or women.......do their own hunting and gutting their deer.
I'm glad I'm not in that redneck woman crowd all we have to do is keep the fire stoked and the beer fridge full !! Let the men get the meat.If you can call running dogs or sitting in a tree hunting.