• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is certainly a unique spot for a house...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That spot was placeable for many years, heck might still be. I had a house on legends there for a while. Was not a bug that allowed placement at least not that I was aware of, but it was a pain to get the house to place. Kind of like putting a 15x10 in the Tsuki Garden it has to be in the exact spot and at the right time when one piece of ground cover for whatever reason disappears for a few hours every day and then reappears. If that piece of ground cover is present you get "Housing is not allowed in this area" if it is in its not there period the house places. Weird but true, can't even count the number of times the couple of years after SE and the Tokuno islands went live, that I got paged on for that house being illegally placed ( Which it was determined that it was not illegally placed)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On your map Captn Norrington, you can see 2 of the mausoleums. I always thought the homes that sat on top of them (on the roofs) were pretty unique. I think they got deleted long ago but I still remember them :)

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may be off topic but does anyone know if any Tower's still exist with a small house on top of the tower?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my knowledge all of those were declared illegally placed and GMs asked players to remove them.
Any that remained were taken down by GMs.
Altho it may be possible GMs missed one somewhere.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may be off topic but does anyone know if any Tower's still exist with a small house on top of the tower?
Yes there is one on Catskills... I was wandering around some time ago and saw the owner and he invited me in to see something cool. I expected to get killed but the guy was cool and took me to his roof and there it was.. a small on top of a tower. He had some other "uniq" items that were stuck in a bag but I wont disclose that info! But there is at least one more that is still around!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you could always place there. I wanted place there on siege, but the spot was just too small. Now it's taken, and appears abandoned.
I always try to place the one right beside the Vesper Cem Gates this time of year........... And did (Feel free to use it) going to put a tile to is in the Zento Hub and make it public when the halloween content starts. Sadly I think you are right about it being another abandoned ghost house there inside the cem :(

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were houses in the tunnel under bucs, in the grave yard in vesper.... those been around for nearly 20 years... as have a few fel towers with a house on it.
I knew of 3 shards which still had a small on top of a bigger home..
I didn't keep track so the cats one might be the one I knew from there... 2 others the original homes are gone... so I have to assume the smalls are too.