• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is a rares collector question for rubble.

G

I just posted about being able to pick plants on maginicia and make them into potions. I was joking around about how they dont burn and that a potion to resist fire damage would be nice.

I got message that Dracs mentioned they are looking at burning/darkening whaterver the plants like the trees. Did anyone read it. I cant find Drac's mention of it.

Im still searching.

ARGH EDIT: SORRY IM ON ATLANTIC. I always forget to add that.

G

Hmm. Maybe thats what they are referring too. I guess ill look on test center to see if plants are burned.

Collecting will be harder now. Ill need a clean and burned variety.

Well maybe, Ill have to look if they are burned.

G

hope thers plenty of rubble for everyone to get a piece...maybe it would be a fairer system if peeps that have had x amount of time fighting the deamon hordes actaully get 1 piece after the event?? as well as the random pickups...

(((hopes to be around at the end)))

G

In my opinion it is way too early to buy rubble. If you walk around Magincia do Cntrl + Shift you will take notice of all of the little grey ovals with words written in them. Each one of those grey ovals when the Deamons start to attack the town will have a chance to become rubble. You are probably looking at several hundred to over a thousand pieces of rubble per facet. That is probably a conservative number. Just my humble opinion and observations.

G

Just some more thoughts on rubble. The thing is the quantity is gonna be such that everyone who wants some rubble will get it, the question will be the 'quality' of the rubble. Tree, bushes, wall and roof tiles, my guesstimation will be a dime a dozen and end up in the 500k range if that much. The real rubble to be had will be in the obviously the smaller quantity items, the carpet, chairs, tables, now we will be looking at over a million. Again guesstimation. then you will be looking for the extremely rare items, say maybe books, chests other furniture items and maybe even a cannon or two? Who knows, but one way or the other this is going to boost the market incredibly I believe for the short term.

G

Dont forget, sounds like stuff will be burned plantwise. And there are a lot of lesser quantity rubble items. Depends what they do with the plants.

You could have 200 wall pieces.
Or only 10 of one plant type.

Will be a speculating bonanza.

Anyway its part of the fun.

G

I think one of the best rubble pieces will be those moongate stone things.

I don't think there will be that many of them....? Considering the odds of the explosions or whatever happens to make them turn into rubble

G

I actually think pricing will be high
Considering ornies go for 35 million
Condidering some items go 50 million (event stuff) but I would say they are uber rare.

So we will see.

If anyone wants to sell theres for 500k, 1 million.... Ill buy them all.

Considering I cant find people to sell for 10 million right now.

Ah well. Lets see how it goes.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I actually think pricing will be high
Considering ornies go for 35 million
Condidering some items go 50 million (event stuff) but I would say they are uber rare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking into consideration that Ornys are considered to be one of the most useful artifacts in the game b/c of the mods, and that rubble is nothing more than a deco graphic you can't really make a comparison between the two.

You can draw a partial comparison between some event rare deco items, but you still have to take into consideration that it has been stated the amount of rubble available will be quite high while even deco event rares generally dont exist beyond double digits, if not beyond single digits.

While it's not possible to project actual numbers, if the majority of items on the island become rubble on every shard, then aside from the unique, or semi unique graphics that become available most of it should be worth very lil. I personally can't see the common graphics eventually selling for more then 500k-1m in the end, with the semi-common grapihcs about 1-2, semi rare graphics possibly as much as 5m, and the rare to unique graphics hitting 20-50+m. Now mind you this is only speculation based on comments Draconi has made, but if you consider the size of the island and the sheer number of items that could potentially be rubble it makes sense that the majority of it will, and therefore completely devalue the majority of graphics for this item.

I

imported_Cysphruo

one has to wonder what they'll be doing with the town after its been destroyed, since the invasion is scaled based on shard it doesnt look like on any shard the town will be saved
since it is an island it seems confined to that area but im led to wonder if they will be destroying other towns and possibly all the lands

G

Gargoyles?

Where are the demons coming from?

My guess is its the begining of the story line to bring in the Gargoyles for SA. Draconi made an obscure comment regarding the invasion not being stopped by the mages and warriors alone....but there arent really any other templates powerful enough to be useful. Which leads me to believe that its the opening to the storyline which explains where the Gargoyles come from. Perhaps they were trapped on a distant plane of existence, or in some level of hell, and the rift which has freed the demons allows the gargoyles to escape.

meh, who knows....

G

Not everything becomes rubble. The island isnt going to turn bare.

There will be common plants and common walls and common roof tiles.

There will be Xsharding.

It will be fun too see how it falls.

G

Looks like plants will be burned according to last patch.
Any clue what green plants might go for.