• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This high seas story arc is missing something Major.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THE ORC ANGLE :) Since Dread Pirates and Orc Ship Crews came out, I have had this running fiction in my head that the Orc on the boats and now Beacons and the resources to build those things, cannons and ammo all come from the Orc Mine and Orc Fort and are creations of the Orc Mages and Engineers down in the Orc Mine. The Orc Ships are clearly of Orc Design and engineering. No other race could dream up something as ugly as the blunder cannons, The beacons are also clearly of orc design and engineering. Some kind of supply Route from the mine and fort for resources and troops down to Cove and the the Orc City where things are manufactured and crew deployed from.

A visit to the back cavern of the Orc Mine shows that Orcs have had advanced weaponry long before the first humans or elves even had decorative cannons, and in the realm of cannons and explosives are much more advanced than humans or elves in chemical destruction.

I admit that the Orc Mine is someplace I spend probably way too much time :) and would like to see something added to it. A mini champ spawn. Not a super powered one but one geared towards lower levels without elite gear. With the boss being something like the Blud God or a Super Orc Brute on steroids, with some unique Orc themed drops. That is just a wish I have had for a long time ;) And this story arc would have a been a good time and place to expand on the orc mine and add something like this. Plus it would break up the monotony of my mining..........

Anyway just my rough thoughts on the Orc Situation or lack of.