• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This forum is just hoppin!

• Thread starter Major Miner II
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Major Miner II

Surely someone has SOMETHING worthy of discussing?

How about the fact the the Tea Party has basically handed the Dems a renewed majority in the Senate?

lol

Losers!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, there are two categories: self-proclaimed Tea Party candidates and Tea Party-backed candidates. The former type is pretty idealistic: if unsupported by the GOP in the general election, they may try to run as a write-in or third party candidates, in which case they'd steal votes from the GOP.

The latter type, on the other hand, are the sale ol' Republicans they've always been--they just happen to be endorsed by someone in the Tea Party. They will run as traditional Republicans with support from the GOP. I think these folks will have a better chance than the first type.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, O'Donnell is the one I had in mind. She's definitely the former type.

Typically, during the second year of a president's first term, his party suffers big losses. This has been a recurring event throughout U.S. history. However, a serious division--e.g., more O'Donnell/GOP-type battles--might save the Dems from this trend.

M

Major Miner II

Yeah, O'Donnell is the one I had in mind. She's definitely the former type.

Typically, during the second year of a president's first term, his party suffers big losses. This has been a recurring event throughout U.S. history. However, a serious division--e.g., more O'Donnell/GOP-type battles--might save the Dems from this trend.
Go Tea Party!!!!!