• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This did not really happen

S

Splup

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
You know that was just a movie right? Just figuring since we'r celebrating 4th of July on European shards :mf_prop:

Have a nice Independence day anyways U.S :thumbsup:

T

Trebr Drab

What's that about?

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

That's the last part of the United States Declaration of Independence.
That's what today is all about.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If he was US president, does that mean that Barf was Vice President???

"There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry..."

B

Babble

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

:p

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Russia is our friend Its China I'd be keeping my eye on if I was You.

1 they have sent over mroe poison in toys, baby milk, toothpaste. etc
2 they hold the largest debit for the USA
3 They said in public if they cant get us their way they will do it ours and you know they are getting richer by the second off us They have our jobs (think where your jeans are made, the toys, tools etc most of it is made in China.

Dont be surprised one day you wake up under china's rules. They are sneeky one congressman said in a senate hearing ... I tend to agree with him

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont be surprised one day you wake up under china's rules. They are sneeky one congressman said in a senate hearing ... I tend to agree with him
Yeah boy, you can't turn your back on those chinamen for a second... rolleyes:

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they givin the july 4th stuff to all but asian shards i assume? then its prolly for us that hate it when the asian shards get somethin we dont.

H

HongKongCavalier

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

:p
LOL! Truly Ronald Reagan's finest moment!

T

Trevelyan

Yeah boy, you can't turn your back on those chinamen for a second... rolleyes:
Forget the Chinese, its the Japanese that control our eat-out food with Monosodium Glutamate!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmmm, China is less of a threat than the goofballs in control right now. The elected officials are killing our freedoms alot faster than China ever could.

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1 they have sent over mroe poison in toys, baby milk, toothpaste. etc
2 they hold the largest debit for the USA
3 They said in public if they cant get us their way they will do it ours and you know they are getting richer by the second off us They have our jobs (think where your jeans are made, the toys, tools etc most of it is made in China.

Yeah. We can't do China either. They own us now.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know that was just a movie right? Just figuring since we'r celebrating 4th of July on European shards :mf_prop:

Have a nice Independence day anyways U.S :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Cal, EA's producer, is ex-Navy or something. I think that's why there was so much focus on the 4th. And maybe enough U.S. peeps play the other English speaking shards, I don't know :).

Unfortunately, going on your movie reference, UO doesn't have strippers, either :(. We do have dolphins, though... (*begins campaign for strippers in UO*)