• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This company really knows how to give someone a heart attack...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First and foremost. Billing will be rectified here in about an hr once a payment posts to my card. But I logged in to find out my account was closed and it took me 40 mins to figure out it was billing. I didn't think I was due for 2 days but damn. That got my bp going.

Like s**t they don't even say plz fix within days or we will close you out, its just like nah bro. This is done NOW !

But just uat for future ref. As long as it's not a tos violation, closed accounts and their houses etc are good for 85 days right, I believe 90, but say 85 for padding.

Ty.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
First and foremost. Billing will be rectified here in about an hr once a payment posts to my card. But I logged in to find out my account was closed and it took me 40 mins to figure out it was billing. I didn't think I was due for 2 days but damn. That got my bp going.

Like s**t they don't even say plz fix within days or we will close you out, its just like nah bro. This is done NOW !

But just uat for future ref. As long as it's not a tos violation, closed accounts and their houses etc are good for 85 days right, I believe 90, but say 85 for padding.

Ty.
I always get an email notification when a subscription ends for any reason.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always get an email notification when a subscription ends for any reason.
Spam folder but others like origin store goto main. But ya. It said billing.

But about the losing your crap q towards the end ?

Not that I plan on letting that happen again if I can help it, but life has its moments.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Ty.

This is true until there is ANY change to the housing servers... at which time all bets are off.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is true until there is ANY change to the housing servers... at which time all bets are off.
Perfect thank you. Last thing they messed with was idoc crap but that's whatever to me. But I would hope they never touch that 90ish day decay thing for non tos violation inactive accounts.

Even though I pray mine never lapses more than 30. Only time my accounts been off was from various breaks (been back close to a year now with my last break in 2014) and then this I almost shat my pants moment lmao

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best is when you log after a while and get kicked from your house. Then after the panic you realize your at the castle next store and not yours.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best is when you log after a while and get kicked from your house. Then after the panic you realize your at the castle next store and not yours.
I've had weird stuff like that before. Like I might log out on my boat but log back in with me at my houses recall spot. Rare but it has happened.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You logged in to find your account was closed ? huh ?
Think you overlooked something lmao... but were past that now heh

Although I guess I didn't exactly clarify that after trying to login to the game and was denied. I logged into my EA account to find out it said closed.