• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] this anygood for coon champs??

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 anat
100 tac
115 bush
70 chiv
100 focus
undesided on wep ive used a 115 mace and he had 115 archery but i want to do good hitting so do i go swords? will 110 do? allso il put parry back on it

he is none faction so ill need to get some gear for him

its just my mage is doing 20 dmg max with fireball to coon so want to do more with this

A

A Rev

Id stick with archery.

When you melee toe to toe a coon he tends to run around a hell of alot!

When you use range he stays still and takes it.

Makes it a hell of alot easier to finish, just need to keep a magical shorty or something to kill the spawn he throws at you with.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i have 115 archery i can use but what would you say for the rest of the skills???

J

[JD]

whats the focus for? if its just for sta regen you'd be better off going 100 necro for vampire form, get high endurance regen plus ability to leech, plus access to other spells. or go 90+ healing and put the remaining pts into tac