• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thirsty for nostalgia

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been playing on Atlantic and Siege but was thinking of starting up here again i still have a few skilled yet under geared toons on Sonoma. Just curious what the pvp scene looked like and if any of the old K^B, E^E or EFL members were still around.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I'm a little late to the punch here, but I just dropped by and thought I'd reply. Most of us old EFL/E^E folk are gone AFAIK. I moved on to other things years ago (Machine Gun Mimi/Bombsquad/Sean). Morph/Hooman and Sapphire are doing other things these days--any games they do play are on Xbox or Facebook. I do know Darkstone/Steve was playing as recently as last year. Hooman kept E^E running for a while after I left the game, so I don't know about others who may have joined then, but most of the old folk were long gone when I left. Cheers.

DrVenkman

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up i am currently transferring from here to atl, absolutely zero pvp left on sonoma , no cop no scam no waka nobody but pas and sos and ive been back for 6 months now and everyday since ive been back has been this way.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been playing on Atlantic and Siege but was thinking of starting up here again i still have a few skilled yet under geared toons on Sonoma. Just curious what the pvp scene looked like and if any of the old K^B, E^E or EFL members were still around.
Sonoma PvP has been dead for 3+ years now. Years ago I transfered from Sonoma to GL for PvP, and now I am making characters on ATL.

I made a new character on Sonoma a few weeks ago to see if Fel was active at all and the only response I got from chat was a few smart @ss responses about how bad Fel/PvP is. Which shows my choice to leave Sonoma was a good choice.

Last edited:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still around and Waka are still around. Just doing a Re-Org. Fun stuff. Good to see some people still posting though. How are things Marquis and Jag??? This is Dark Stone..

Last edited:

DrVenkman

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am still around and Waka are still around. Just doing a Re-Org. Fun stuff. Good to see some people still posting though. How are things Marquis and Jag??? This is Dark Stone..
You know what. Good because i decided to stay on sonoma. I dont have the time for all that transferring and trying to get in a guild and all that anyways and its easier to just log onto my home shard once in awhile and check the gate and despise.

Last edited:

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Dark! Good to hear from somebody I remember well. I am slowly but surely getting some gear together on Sonoma been playing mostly Siege and some lake austin as of late but am wanting to play Sonoma more. I should be on alot after the semester ends.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
isnt it funny how many sonoma people play on LA?
im constantly amazed when i run into other sonoma people when im there playing.
like we have to choose the 2 smallest shards in the game to play on, eh?
haha

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i have always liked Lake austin but to be honest I made that my main shard (when I got sick of Atlantic) because I was able to place a castle there. The community and vendors arent half bad either though :)