• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Thinking of selling my Europa N/E Luna shop

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see some offers and then decide if it is worth it. If offers come in and are satisfying then i shall let everyone know on here.. and i will give everyone a final point of time to make an last offer before selling. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Lady Ard. Please Post All Offers Here! My icq is -555 797 407

Attachments

Last edited:

Karma Cowboy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the location/name/owner of the house?

Are you looking for UO-gold or someting else? Also, I need to know when it is possible to have the plot transferred.

Thx.

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the location/name/owner of the house?

Are you looking for UO-gold or someting else? Also, I need to know when it is possible to have the plot transferred.

Thx.
Hi there it is small wooden 2 story located north east corner on the right. Owners name is Arduinna. And if i get suitable offers i can trade at any time. Thank you for your interest. PM me what you have in mind or icq me. thanks.

Last edited:

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be gentle and keep in mind what you paid for the house a year ago ;)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For transparency perhaps you should ask the 750m bidder to post here?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For transparency perhaps you should ask the 750m bidder to post here?
mmmmm try asking that on the rares forum.....95% of rares are sold to mystery shadow bidders....[whatever] :next:

Good luck with the sale btw.....

Last edited:

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
out of interest how do you trade large amount of money like this? a house full of checks? or vendors?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally you use a broker and buy items off vendor for the amount. They can hold up to 2b
brokers tend to want a large slice of the pie...try to avoid them if u can trust the trader its simple pimple...u can nomally trust ya seller with a quick ref. from other players and they can buy from vendors the xxx millo amount...say 800m...so 8 cooked birds for 100m each.. the u simply accept the castle or whatever after the gold checks as been sorted...pretty easy... it how ive sold my last half dozen castles with no problems at all

Last edited:

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
brokers tend to want a large slice of the pie...try to avoid them if u can trust the trader its simple pimple...u can nomally trust ya seller with a quick ref. from other players and they can buy from vendors the xxx millo amount...say 800m...so 8 cooked birds for 100m each.. the u simply accept the castle or whatever after the gold checks as been sorted...pretty easy... it how ive sold my last half dozen castles with no problems at all
Yep indeed that is how we did it. However i am also a trusted player/broker on Europa and most everyone knows me and has dealt with me at some point. :)

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep indeed that is how we did it. However i am also a trusted player/broker on Europa and most everyone knows me and has dealt with me at some point. :)
Awesome...same here...saves the buyer extra fees too!!