• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of returning

E

ericholt80

Have been away from uo for a very long time. Was wondering if the shard was still pretty active and if the game is still worth playing. I have played on and off since 1998 but have been away for over 2 years. Any input!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy!

Come on in the water is F I N E fine. Although it is about to get a bit rougher...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say, when we start seeing Pirate Ships everywhere... ;)

Welcome back, Eric. I am confident you will enjoy your play time here should you decide to return.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yarrrr, ye be watching yur scurvy arses or Dead Eye Durreah will soon scuttle yur ships.

Good time to come back.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Have been away from uo for a very long time. Was wondering if the shard was still pretty active and if the game is still worth playing. I have played on and off since 1998 but have been away for over 2 years. Any input!
*cracks whip*

It all depends on what you are into... ;)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a returning player myself, my main focus is RP with storyline-driven PvP. I think that's been all our guild members' primary focus. This has had a rocky start for us, but its now looking up thanks to the dedication of the good role players of this shard. If we can help you in any way, please let any member of COD know.

Here is our website: The Children of Darkness