• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Thinking of returning...

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

Hey everyone just stopping by and saying hello I been looking at maybe coming back just haven't decided yet, logged in today and wow still have everything lol.

Char names

Static & A Blind Man

I left just after imbuing was released, Ill be 100% honest I thought imbuing was going to be the end of this game, but as we know this game keeps fighting.

Just seeing how econ is going and player base is going (logging in as soon as I patch about 1 year of patches lol)

we will see.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Static!

*waves*

Still a bunch of us here...don't be afraid to jump in!
A lot of peeps are out fighting the Ophids & Banes...
Course you will find some down in the Abyss too...
Oh and at the EM events...
And bank sitting in Luna..always Luna *sighs*

Good to see you back!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hey, bud. Come on back. Still lots of fun to be had.

T

Tazar

Imbuing seems to have helped more than it hurt from my perspective.

Welcome back - there's always a need for good merchants (outside Luna).

S

StaticOnAtlantic

So what should I do now? I have run the gambit of running shops, auctions, I mean I loved running the outlet and all but it was one of the main reasons I think I left, it became just to much.

Dont know what I want to do lol

T

Tazar

The field is open and it's up to you. I'd start by making friends and going from there.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Yeah I think I will just take it slow, I've haven't played a few prof so I think I will dive into that void. It seems most of the pricing has leveled off, atleast from 1 year ago. So looks good. Time can only tell :)