• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of playing UO.

Midevl45

Visitor
Hello I'm thinking of playing UO again. I use to be on Napa many years ago with my wife. My questions are what client is best on my gamer laptop these days. Does classic run well with windows 10. And also does anyone know if SirTedley still plays, he's also an old friend my wife and I use to play with. Thank you. Midevl.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ted still plays, CC should still work well with Win 10 with no issues. My kid runs it with no problems at all.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tedly is still around I see him once in a while....most of us oldbies are still around...... though most of us don't get on as often or just play by ourselves.... at least I do lol I just fill my vendors and maybe go smash some bunnies. Sometimes I think to myself you know I wish I had a guild or something then I'm like nah lol