• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of moving..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myself and a small group of guildies are planning to cross shard one character from GL to your shard, in an effort to provide something else to do when I'm sick of the over-abuse of speed enhancing programs that infests Great Lakes.

Just curious to know what the PvP environment is like here. Do you have many big guilds? How many people does the largest guild field at one time for a fight? Is there always a fight to be had, or only during prime time?

E

Elbryan Uthador

Myself and a small group of guildies are planning to cross shard one character from GL to your shard, in an effort to provide something else to do when I'm sick of the over-abuse of speed enhancing programs that infests Great Lakes.
Wrong shard to get away from the speeders. I would say at least 75% use either a speed enhancer, pot chugging or in the case of a certain guard hugger a "medic script".

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the info, i'm gonna lurk on a newb hide/stealther to see for myself. where is most of the action at?

S

Scratch

speeders are on every shard these days so that doesnt really factor in

guilds to join are only but a few in fel

rofl-kos-lolz and a few others are the big zerg alliance of the shard and dont do much less they field 10+ speeder people

iwp-peen soon to be merged as one guild as IWP field average of 6-8 with more joining

nnuc-muff which are quite small and currently at peace with IWP field average of 3-4 and dont play regularly

you can either join the zerg for boredom and 20 man spawns
or you can join IWP for some action being the under dogs

we have lots of good fights and only give up when greatly outnumbered 2:1 or better

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

guilds to join are only but a few in fel

rofl-kos-lolz and a few others are the big zerg alliance of the shard and dont do much less they field 10+ speeder people

iwp-peen soon to be merged as one guild as IWP field average of 6-8 with more joining

nnuc-muff which are quite small and currently at peace with IWP field average of 3-4 and dont play regularly

you can either join the zerg for boredom and 20 man spawns
or you can join IWP for some action being the under dogs

we have lots of good fights and only give up when greatly outnumbered 2:1 or better
God I am sick of the speeder. We probably won't join up with another guild. More people to fight that way.

S

Scratch

then good luck to you
we will enjoy your ins donations im sure
as will the rest of the shard

if you dont bring at least ten you are doomed

P

Piper de Monfort

Just curious to know what the PvP environment is like here. Do you have many big guilds? How many people does the largest guild field at one time for a fight? Is there always a fight to be had, or only during prime time?
Dad and me moved, and love it here. Napa is home now.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me and Otis here are of the same guild C!C. we were in the op ten as of the other night and nearly every member is over the age of 24 with the exception of a couple 18-19 yr olds. We are running with the shadowlord faction and enjoy all facets of the game including PvP from time to time. Comeing to a new shard running your own guild will be tough but good luck. But since your comming over anyway and cant be bought how about looking for an alliance. We are a stand alone guild these days since our former allies didnt want to run factions. Ask around no one parties like we do and i dont think there is person on this shard that can drink Otis under the table!

S

sarloth

Don't mind Gus, he talks like he is one of us but he is more like the guild pet.

S

Sunrise

I dont think there is person on this shard that can drink Otis under the table![/QUOTE]

Ummm I beg to differ there...

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ummm i hvent seen u in a long time so how u gonna tell this pearson how it goes we have maby tops 7 people on some are bank sitting and some are spawning andfor guilds here well u still dont know annything the only action here is fraction scam rolf k@s kos Oh wait got to Throw out a SHOut to hate mai lol and there is also kdl a he runs with scam so that font matter but yea the fighting is dead here only till prime time but if u happen to be champing in fel you will run into the loners like betty boop and the one man army avk III so u could have fun here if u like to spawn , but our prime time when the fights are usally around 3pm til who know at night this is my time central time so if your guild comes her have fun gl !!!

I

IdoBods

all i can say is i am outta breath trying to read johnny's post. god i hope ya don't talk like that in RL. :p

remember periods are your lungs best friend.

and drinkin is good! :pint:

oh and merry christmas, happy kwanza, happy winter solstice or any other holiday it may be for you all!

L

littlershak

Since when am i [LOLz] allied to ROFL/KOS. never.

we dont even play napa right now, you wait and see though, we never have been allied to ROFL/KOS. only ones we have been allied to is \r\ and that is because they needed our help and we liked helping newbs.

P

Piper de Monfort

Lynk. Come. You will love it. Just come.