• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Thinking of making a wraith thrower...

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya guys!

I've recently (6-ish weeks ago) returned to the game. I'm still getting used to things but I have a sampire that used to be my workhorse, I've run around and messed about on her for a bit and I've been having some fun with a mystic/bard (though I seem to suck at playing bards).

I've read about wraith throwers and they look quite fun (I made a newb one and messed about for a bit when europa was down the other day) but I was wondering if making one might open up new places to explore, things the sampire can't solo for example?

Also, what should I focus on for a suit? Same as a sampire suit, just using throwing weapons? and which throwing weapons are best?

Also (2), is there a run-down on which gargoyle artifacts to get for a suit? I've never really played a gargoyle before so I'm not familiar with their existing artifacts.

Cheers!