• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of everyone...

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As we are about to hit another anniversary milestone with Ultima Online.. I get into that sentimental space and am reminded just how much UO was so much more than a game. It's been therapy, entertainment, heartbreaking as we've lost friends and loved ones and deeply meaningful as we've made lifelong friends all from within a fantasy word that at times was more alive, bright and engaging than the world around us could be.

I am still attempting a full come back, despite being way behind the curve of what's new, hot and the 'thing' in game... once I conquer organizing my spot in Mt. Kendall and can figure out a way to make the screen a little easier to look at (the eyes are getting old) ... I look forward to being back with the people who for decades have meant more to me than words can do justice.

So today I am thinking about you all and look forward to seeing you in game again!

:heart: