• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of creating a mage/tamer on Atlantic and need some help

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Greetings,

Welp Im thinking about creating some characters on your wonderful shard and wondering if anyone could help me out. Dont need anything real expensive my first character I want to make over there is a Tamer/mage and need a LRC suit to get me around resists dont matter just something to get me around adn work up magery in till I can collect gold to get a better suit down the road..oh also in need of a full spellbook. Also are there any PvM guilds out there that take in New people to the shard and help them out. If any could help with suit and spellbook or just even with the guild I greatly apperiacte it..

M

MR_CLEAN

Hi Marcus!

I am Mr Clean, of PoV...Protectors of Virue.

We are a small, but really old, guild on Atlantic. Our guildmistress, Morgana LeFay, is a mage/tamer as well. Between she and I, we can certainly hook you up! LRC suit, no problem, jewlery, gold...and even membership in the guild if you want!

We are pretty laid back, no dues, no real rules...just hangin' out and playin's some UO.

I am the 2nd in command in the guild, and we have only a few members at the moment, but would love to recruit anyone that wants to join!

Shoot me a PM here, I will give you contact info!

Welcome to AtLAGtic shard!

Mr. Clean

M

Marcus Blackwell

Hi Marcus!

I am Mr Clean, of PoV...Protectors of Virue.

We are a small, but really old, guild on Atlantic. Our guildmistress, Morgana LeFay, is a mage/tamer as well. Between she and I, we can certainly hook you up! LRC suit, no problem, jewlery, gold...and even membership in the guild if you want!

We are pretty laid back, no dues, no real rules...just hangin' out and playin's some UO.

I am the 2nd in command in the guild, and we have only a few members at the moment, but would love to recruit anyone that wants to join!

Shoot me a PM here, I will give you contact info!

Welcome to AtLAGtic shard!

Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean thanks for the offer of help my friend. Though seems there are are alot of great people on Atlantic. Someone gave me 1mil in gold last night and I was able to get scrolls that I would need for my tamer and scrolls for my newb crafter as well as a LRC suit and a full city and dungeon runebook. Now its just up to me to start training up these characters..lol. As for guild wise at the moment figure I'll stay on my own till my taming is abit higher and with jewelry am able to own a Cu sidhe and maybe a greater dragon. Hopefully will be able to find someone help tame those for me cause at times it seems on atlantic I have horrible lagg in the evening time.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like you I did and do alot solo anyhow i have pets avail for you if you want any i just tamed a 900 + Greater which will have legendary Wrestle when trainied with good resists.

I can help you tame whatever you want whenever you feel.

Let me know

SA

M

MR_CLEAN

Mr. Clean thanks for the offer of help my friend. Though seems there are are alot of great people on Atlantic. Someone gave me 1mil in gold last night and I was able to get scrolls that I would need for my tamer and scrolls for my newb crafter as well as a LRC suit and a full city and dungeon runebook. Now its just up to me to start training up these characters..lol. As for guild wise at the moment figure I'll stay on my own till my taming is abit higher and with jewelry am able to own a Cu sidhe and maybe a greater dragon. Hopefully will be able to find someone help tame those for me cause at times it seems on atlantic I have horrible lagg in the evening time.

Awesome!! Glad to know you made it to the shard!

If you ever need anything, just PM me here. I am always glad to help!