• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about xfering to origin!

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Devils_Reject

Im thinking about moving to origin from my current shard and was just wandering if any guilds are recruiting, mainly pvp guilds that do spawns, raids, or just plain old smash and grab! Also hows production there is the shard overrun with crafters? and last but not least and spots to place a houise?:beer:

L

Lady Tiger

/create a char and see how you like it before transfering...myself I love it on origin. The people are nice and the pvp is there you just have to look for it...there are alot of good guild there. Housing you can find anywhere. I can help you by giving you a training LRC suit just send me and icq or pm me though here. my icq is 324022862

A

Asahina Yajinden

imo origin is quite a bit downscaled compared to atlantic....you cant say.. look on a vendor and find what your looking for in multiples like on atlantic.. having said that
origin is my home and there are some truly great people here!!!

as far as pvp well that you'll just have to judge for yourself.

i wish i had my crafter on atl to sell some of my armor i'd be a rich man.... make a new char... cruise around check it out..... g/l

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is pvp here. I just moved from Pacific and there are some really great people . The Avatars of virture is a large guild that does some of everything.

D

Devils_Reject

i wish i had my crafter on atl to sell some of my armor i'd be a rich man.... make a new char... cruise around check it out..... g/l
yeah theres too many crafters hard to sell anything sumtimes really gotta advertise! Im looking for a more low key shard to set up shop and do spawns and meet sum new people1

V

Vertigo

If you don't mind being on a small shard, by all means, welcome!