• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about transfering to Atl

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiays all,

i have been on ls for over ten years and the shard just seems to be dying off. i know atl has a good population, and that would be great. so can anyone maybe point me in the right direction for a guild for crafters and a guild to hang out with? or is it even worth me transfering?

thanks!

Derium of LS

T

Tazar

I think Atlantic has a pretty good balance at the moment. While there is a good population and a lot of great guilds, it is not so crowded that you have to fight for hunting grounds.

There is a sticky at the top of the Altantic forum titled "Welcome to Atlantic" that has some great info on the shards RP, PVP, and PVM communities.

Before transferring, you might want to start a new character here. That will give you a chance to test the waters, get to know some people, and a chance to relive some of the fun days of being somewhat of a noob. I did it a little while back, refusing help from players. It was fun killing monsters for the spells to fill my first spellbook, etc. That should give you enough info to make an informed decision about transferring over some or all of your main characters.

Safe Journeys!