• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about coming back

Verbal1

Visitor
Good morning Siege,

Heard about EJ and decided to check out my old characters. Remembered my time on Siege and spent about an hour or so running around last night.

Wondering if anyone from WORM is still around? Hoffs was the GM, I think?

Also wondering if Mox still plays?

Anyway, looking to get back into it and make some new friends If people are still active on here.

IGN: Verbal

Hope to see some of you around in game soon.

-Verbal

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back.

Hoffs is still around but the WORM guild is not.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello welcome back ! If you mean Max Blackoak yes (i think you met him yesterday in our Town Festival :D ) and Hoffs are still active ! If you had some soulstones in a house, ask in Gilfane if maybe they have them ! ... And if you need anything just call in General Chat and we'll answer. There is also the guild NEW that help new/returning player in their first 30 days here on SP :)