• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking About Coming Back Yet Again

A

Anjeel

sigh.... here I am again haha. I swear this game is like a recurring cold and after a year absence I am thinking of returning again.

I wil cut right to the chase. Im a former UOer that had several accounts which I sold because I am a moron :). I am looking for 2 3+ year old accounts, preferably 4 year for the ethy ki-rin, with either at least 1 vet reward unchosen each or 1 ethereal mount. I can get a ki-rin for myself and a unicorn for the wifey later on down the road.

Let me know what you have and costs if you don't mind. As a note, I'm an old FLer in case that makes you hate me already :). Please do, I'll be looking for pvp. Im not too concerned about armor or any type of developed character as I have developed a ton of characters in my time and I don't think that will be too much of an issue.

Thanks for your time,

Anjeel (Former scribe mage, nox mage, pure mage, necro mage of FL)

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I didnt want to type all this out again, So ne one who says they are returning to UO ill just copy and paste this to you lol....

No way, UO is as fun as ever to me. I have gone from Only a PvPer playing my red all day to a Rares collector and hardcore Idocer. There are weekly events put on by the shard EM's which is somthing to look forward to. The PvP Is Ok I guess its fun Rolling SUPR All day when they are not in their houses. The main Guilds Of the shard are [SUPR] | [SON!] | [|M|]/[|T|] | [DOS]. The only good guild listed above is [SON!] But some say that is do to their programs but who knows. When FL disbanded they formed SUPR, And M Both guilds are really bad Zurgs all they are is numbers and even when they outnumber a good pvper they still get rolled.

So Yeah come back the game is not dead! UO Refuses To Die!

A

Anjeel

Anjeel was my main and practically the only character I played. I had a thief (Also ran one of the first auction houses on Pac waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day), a tamer. Probably my oldest character was also my first red, Akara the Axer.

S

SUPRsalad

read the thunderdome thread and TELL me you don't want to come back!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can buy my account... I have a 18xlike 15house at Yew Fel gate... One of the best crafters on the shard... Like 5 mil gold. GREAT chars. 600 bucks. TONS of items.

A

Anjeel

Not gonna spend $600 on an account. I can bring a fresh one up pretty quick.

As for Krovak I dont remember, but it has been abour 3-4 years since Ive played Akara. My wife was Reatha Starfell and Laurana Rhiannon if you remember her. The originals... not the guy who got the account two years ago.

Im basically just trying to see if there are some empty aged accounts for sale. Im even kewl with a couple completely blank 3 year accounts. Prefferably 4 year.