• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Think the 5th stranger is scared of me!!

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

So i go into Heartwood in search of the new stranger. Sure enough he is there. FasterThenThat pops out and says hi then tells me to kill it. I said i had backup on the way i had sent a message out over the alert system. After i say this the Stranger takes 3 steps and vanishes.

~Blade

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OH, my god, I called it....

Blade, Did I not say that one of the last two strangers would be in heartwood?

Now, if the last one appears in one of the two big gold farming areas of the past or present, I'll be proven right - Dread Spider areas (such as Solen tunnels, Tokuno coastline, Fire Dungeon, or Spider caves in Ilshenar) or the Painted Caves (trog farmers). Which do you think it will be?

B

Blade_Thugluv

hard to say im calling Dread spiders...
Dreads would prob be last as the 6th is suppose to be the hardest to kill and dreads + a stranger = dead

Painted caves seems to easy then again it might spawn there as it wouldnt be over kill to the players. we will have to wait and see but im sticking with dreads if i have to pick between the 2.

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

No GM's Took him off to Jail and prob banned Him.

He was Duping NPC's in Heartwood and crashing shards so After a Number of Shards such as Napa Pac Alt Baja Che and a few others the GM's had to act.
FasterThenThat and I were watching Him walk around Heartwood and Calling People in When the GM Showed up and took him away. We never saw the GM he was so fast!!.

So with that said i guess its safe to say that Strangers are indeed Evil and that GMs do do their job and are working on stopping Dupers.

I dont think we will get to fight Stranger 5 since he is sitting in Jail On charges of hacking and duping.

~Blade