• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Think I finally got it

C

Cyric_SP

I believe I have finally put together my bard template. Took him to Shame level 3 and played with the air eles for about 2 hours. Overall, I actually had fun down there. Running around when my provos failed to keep myself alive, running back to try a provo again. Kept me on my toes.

This is what I finally came up with:

115 Archery (105 real)
85 Chiv (done)
100 Tactics (92.5 real)
90 Med (currently 100, dropping as other skills increase)
115 Music (done)
115 Peace (done)
115 Provo (95.3 real)

That's 735 total when complete, so I'm going to using some +skill jewels. The bard skills and archer would love to get to 120, though not sure how at this point. I tried running without the peace and using Provo and Disco and found I got my rear handed to me when I ended up 1v1 with an ele so I stoned the disco and put peace on. A lot smoother being able to control that one creature.

Also took some time to put 2 suits together, as best I could. After all said and done here's what I came up with:

Suit 1
LMC: 46%
DI: 94%
HCI: 30%
DCI 33%
Stam Increase: 24
Mana Increase: 24
Str Increase 16
HPR: 3
MR: 6
All 70s Resist

Suit 2
LRC: 100%
LMC: 40%
DI: 94%
HCI: 33%
DCI: 5%
HPR: 3
MR: 7
Mana Increase: 14
Str Increase: 8
Dex Increase: 14
Resists: 65+ all

I know this isn't ideal in any way, but now I'm currently broke after making both suits and an ele slayer comp bow for the AI, which btw works great. I was doing an average of 125 dmg with the AI having EoO and CW up. I would love to be able to use all 4 bard skills, but I think with dropping tactics to fit them in, I'd be hurting myself in the long run with the decrease in dmg output.

Any thoughts or suggestions for making this better?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
swap out peace for disco.

youd kill everything 10 times faster and they would do 10 times less damage to you.
plus the disco lowers their barding diff so that you can provo stuff easier.