• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things you didn't know about GOKU!

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok ok, this is extremely childish so you have to get into the mindset of a boy flicking boogers in the playground at elementary school. And you have to have a stupid sense of humor, if you can't do that I urge you to ignore this post.

If some of you remember the old valentines day cards that were given out in 1999 with the little vday bags, candies, etc. You'll remember the vday cards that are labeled for the same sex. (I told you think like a boy flicking boogers in elementary school!). These cards don't get any better than when they come in pink!

I just came upon this one locked down in a house.

"To A Great Guy, From Goku"

Ok done with the childish stuff for the day, thanks Goku for being a good sport with this :)

B

BeefSupreme

How do you know Goku is a guy?

There are chicks running around in game with '**** Buttram" as a name

just saying...

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will come back if you come back lu, Hows hunting been for ya?

S

SUPRsalad

hunting? Do you bow hunt Kaleb? Season is about to start. I didn't draw tags.
:(

X

XLaCeDX

Ok ok, this is extremely childish so you have to get into the mindset of a boy flicking boogers in the playground at elementary school. And you have to have a stupid sense of humor, if you can't do that I urge you to ignore this post.

If some of you remember the old valentines day cards that were given out in 1999 with the little vday bags, candies, etc. You'll remember the vday cards that are labeled for the same sex. (I told you think like a boy flicking boogers in elementary school!). These cards don't get any better than when they come in pink!

I just came upon this one locked down in a house.

"To A Great Guy, From Goku"

Ok done with the childish stuff for the day, thanks Goku for being a good sport with this :)

Your post made me go look in my pictures for this shot I found one day while idoc hunting.

2ND EDIT: NEW LINK:

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/...hLady/tomyonetruelovehepdorsignedbalkacar.jpg

Old link had a file showing on my desktop with videos my son downloaded and I don't wanna get sued. Maybe this will work...

It's nice to know you hand out the guy to guy cards as well as receive them

:)

Oh wait is this a meeting of gemma and pink's rainbow roller rink guild?

EDIT: ooops sorry I see the goku card wasn't locked down in YOUR house apparently!

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's nice to know you hand out the guy to guy cards as well as receive them

:)
Touché! god only knows what I do when I'm drunk..... hahaha Oh that was a good post! My secret is out!! My favorite rose in UO must be a ruse I hide behind! lol

(I love that rose gotta throw it in when I can)

I still like collecting the old valentines card, they just seem less common than the new ones. Some of the names folks come up with on items cracks me up.