• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Things getting back to norm?

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
With the way the first part of this week started and with all the reverted deals and whatnot does it feel like things are getting back to normal for those affected by the revert. My account was fixed the other day with my xfer items and was wondering if there was anyone else still stuck in limbo. After my xfer was fixed i was able to finish all the trades i had worked here other than one but i am sure it will be finished soon as well. Seems like things are going forward here with the activity i have seen on the forum the past 2 days.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Some of my characters were given back, thankfully the one with the 3 little piggies. However I had multiple xfers that came in on the same account between Dec 5 and the revert. The first 1 came in, and I paged a gm for the other missings. They fixed one more, and then the 3rd they keep closing my ticket on before reading it is what I'm assuming. Unfortunately the missing xfer has 2 coveted rares and at least 6 collected vet shield tokens (6 months worth), as well as a ton of other items >_<

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Some of my characters were given back, thankfully the one with the 3 little piggies. However I had multiple xfers that came in on the same account between Dec 5 and the revert. The first 1 came in, and I paged a gm for the other missings. They fixed one more, and then the 3rd they keep closing my ticket on before reading it is what I'm assuming. Unfortunately the missing xfer came in with 2 coveted rares and at least 6 collected vet shield tokens (6 months worth), as well as a ton of other items >_<
Awwww. Well i am sure they are still swamped with dealing this fiasco but i am glad they have worked out most of your troubles. I am sure if you are patient that you finally get thigns back to the norm. Glad you got your piggies, they are neat little items.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost back to normal, still waiting on one buyer to repay on Atlantic for an item I gave them on Chessy. (Atlantic part of the deal was wiped out by the revert) I have tried to contact them with no response, both via PM and ICQ. I don't want to put anyone on blast because I understand that reputation is everything in the rares community. So I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. How long does one wait to hear a response before assuming they aren't going to get one?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How long does one wait to hear a response before assuming they aren't going to get one?
Good Question, I've been waiting over one month for this guy to respond to me via PM about a shield i won in an auction here over a month ago. I see the guy posting on stratics, but still no response. I said "screw" it and I know now not to buy from that person again. :(

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I personally am gonna wait till after Christmas to do any "haggling" with the ppl i still need paid for items i traded (same scenerio greg). First i know they are trying to knock all this out b4 Christmas and have ppl happy over the holiday. I would let it ride till next friday and see how things go (that is what i am doing). We might have more info on the situation with these xfers and lets ppl get settled back into the norm again after a holiday.