• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Thigh boots.... inquiry

• Thread starter sapphirediablo11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sapphirediablo11

I was cleaning out my house for the last little bit of the cleaning event... and i found some perty purple boots.... but when i put them on it blacked out a part of my paper doll...

I have checked and got others to check it is visable to others.
Also tried relogging and it is still there...

Is this rare???

Think i added pics... :| i'm on LS if you want to see... :|

Attachments

F

feath

that looks trippy! never seen it before. i'll be waiting to hear from others on it, too

S

sapphirediablo11

I'm waring... Suneate's...

And thanks yea that is what it is... but how do i fix it now... :|

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm waring... Suneate's...

And thanks yea that is what it is... but how do i fix it now... :|
I think it's a glitch when wearing thigh boots and Suneate's together, try it with another pair of thigh boots and see. It may be just some that do it, but it may be that odd pairing that causes it.

S

sapphirediablo11

Pitty it is for all boots of that style... hrmm were would i report that then :| pitty it is not rare :(