• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Thief

M

Misminer

Is uo doing away with the thief? and how do you snoop. I can pull a box from the skills scroll and click in it, but there isnt one fo snooping and do you eve need to snoop to be a thief?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is uo doing away with the thief? and how do you snoop. I can pull a box from the skills scroll and click in it, but there isnt one fo snooping and do you eve need to snoop to be a thief?
to work up snooping easiest way is to have a friend in Felucca, or a guildmate anywhere have 20 bags each inside each other, open bag see another open the closed open the next ect, it should take about 5-6 hours tops to get to 100 snooping,

P

PoCove

Honestly guys I think this is not the forum to discuss this ..

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly guys I think this is not the forum to discuss this ..
Why is that? Stealing rares is forwarded to this forum fomr the thief forum, with no thief forum atm, this is the closest as the rares forum includes doom thiefs(stealing rares)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there's no such thing as a doom thief, just trash pickers and treasure hunters.

Thieves actually steal from someone.

I

Inspector

Why is that? Stealing rares is forwarded to this forum fomr the thief forum, with no thief forum atm, this is the closest as the rares forum includes doom thiefs(stealing rares)
Being a thief does not include stealing items off the ground, and if your going to be a crate why have snooping? It doesn't increase your chances....