• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THIEF - We've officially made it!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail fellow scoundrels!

You may find yourself aimlessly wondering Sosaria from time to time. Always the outcast and forever alone looking for a place to call home. Well look no further! Barter Town has long since been the home of thieves on Siege Perilous and now we can be your home too!

BARTER TOWN RECIEVES ITS OFFICIAL RECOGNITION AS THE ONE AND ONLY HOME FOR THIEVES.

You don't know what Barter Town is? FOR SHAME!

(map may or may not be outdated)

You wanna get there, eh?

Goto Britain Moongate and head about 1 screen North East until you reach the Consulate. There you will find teleporters to Barter Town.

Welcome to Barter Town.

Oh and...

Your GP or your HP!

Make sure to read all the Misadventures of thieves at www.uothief.com

-The Gooch/King Scoundrel

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well done! I was so sad when it looked like it'd be lost forever. Congrats to you, @Chad Sexington, @Nexus, @LionUWF (Tony Emerald), and all the THIEF folks spread across various servers.

I miss writing stories, but I like to go back and read 'em sometimes...because I find myself very amusing. :)

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's so cool.

You even got the thief guildmaster NPC that I was trying to get in the past. But the EM disappeared before he could finalize it.

That was what... 4 1/2 years ago?

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's so cool.

You even got the thief guildmaster NPC that I was trying to get in the past. But the EM disappeared before he could finalize it.

Took some time to get it done for sure. Plans and requests had to be submitted and resubmitted several times and ive been bugging the EM's since rejoining the game but better late than never! Legacy complete.

Ladra and I made sure they named the NPC Chad. ^^

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done! I was so sad when it looked like it'd be lost forever. Congrats to you, @Chad Sexington, @Nexus, @LionUWF (Tony Emerald), and all the THIEF folks spread across various servers.

I miss writing stories, but I like to go back and read 'em sometimes...because I find myself very amusing. :)
The stories never get old! Lots of timeless entertainment. Look us up if you ever get the itch ^^

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow, this is amazing to see.
I never played my thief on Siege, but I read all of Chad's stories amongst others. Congrats to him!

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's so cool.

Yeah, hope you like it. And thanks for all the inspiration.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice addition. Reminds me of the burnt tree outside of the Orc fort. The sad thing is THIEF didn't show up until the best days of Siege Perilous had past...la