• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] They DO exsist !!!

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

When turning in my Monger Quest nr.61, this dropped into my backpack.

It is just a small one but nevertheless I am extremly pleased.
With even more enthousiasm I continue these Monger Quests.

Maybe one day .....:D

Regards,

Umfufu

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

When turning in my Monger Quest nr.61, this dropped into my backpack.

It is just a small one but nevertheless I am extremly pleased.
With even more enthousiasm I continue these Monger Quests.

Maybe one day .....:D

Regards,

Umfufu
I never thought I would congratulate someone getting a 105 PS Scrollrolleyes:
well I just finished quest number 8 :sad2:..Nevertheless Congratz!!!:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Guys,

Or the UO Gods are with me today or the boost in drops indeed work, I just got another 105 on Quest nr. 64.
Took me almost 2 hours to fill this one.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my first 5 type order for a grand total of 85 fish ...

Update on this turnin:

Ok .... This is new to me ....

J

jpullen8874

Well its good to see that this does pay off eventually. Congrats man.

J

jpullen8874

I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to save these up and bind them to get the better ones? Maybe with the 115's?

T

Tane Darkbane

BTW - If i remember correctly the dev's said that certain orders are only available to fishers at over 100 skill, also there are rewards only available to higher level fishers - these wern't available on the beta so therefore there must also be rewards that havn't been seen yet ..................

I really hope one of those is that great big cannon seen insideuo :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have read somewhere about a small soulforge and this quest system. Not shure if its true ... but there is a small soulforge on the flaoting sea market.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like I am really lucky ... I just got my first fishing ps, too. Even if it was only a +5 one, I am happy about. Now i can fish for gains and for fishes. :D
For the records:
I got it from a fishmonger quest. It was on my trip no 32 and I had to deliver 4 fish types (each 10 pieces) and it was my first 4-part delivery.

Y

Yalp

61? I don't think I'm that interested in the fishing if it takes 61 to get a 105. Wonder how many it takes to get a 120? I'm burnt on fishing. Good luck all.

G

Gunga_Din

61? I don't think I'm that interested in the fishing if it takes 61 to get a 105. Wonder how many it takes to get a 120? I'm burnt on fishing. Good luck all.
Aye, well i got all this before I decided to give up. I know its sad, but I don't have the time this requires. Work, family...just can't keep trying like this. Good luck to the rest of you. The bait numbers I combined. Roughly 70 quests.

Yellow Tail Barracuda Bait: 106 Uses
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 1: x3
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 2: x4
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 4: x3
2 Lava Lobster Traps
3 Lava Fishing Poles
Fairy Salmon Bait: 102 Uses
Stone Crab Bait: 182 Uses
Great Barracuda Bait: 121
Holy Mackerel Bait: 74 Uses
Autumn Dragonfish Bait: 42 Uses
Giant Koi Bait: 124 Uses

L

Luke Carjacker

I've done 100+ monger quests (including one that included 6 different fish) and haven't received a PS yet. Then something hit me, did you guys who received PS do your quests in Trammel or Felucca? I've been doing in trammel, but just had the thought maybe PS are only awarded for Fel quests?

Anyhow, I'm gonna keep trying.

J

jpullen8874

I just got my 105 ps. Didn't really keep count on how many quests but I would guess its around to 50 to 60 range. It was 5 types, now to keep going and look for the 110.

J

jpullen8874

Wow, very next turn in I got another 105. Anyone on Cats wanna buy it?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose some of you will hate me, but I got a second ps, too. (Although again only +5) The rng definately hates us. I am now at 104.7 and need a higher one. *g* But i tricked the rng and gave my second ps away to a fellow fisher, who needed one. Additional notes: I have now done 70 fishmonger quests and sank 390 lobster traps into the deep seas. I have never cancelled or abandoned any of those quests, if reputation with the mongers does matter.
I hope that no greater bug has sneaked into this reward system.. With latest patches, quests for dungeon fishes got a minimum skill of 106. If you need to turn in such a quest for a ps 110/+ we are screwed. How many 105's do you need to bind together to get a 110?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
105 scrolls needed to create a 110 powerscroll = 8
110 scrolls needed to create a 115 powerscroll = 12
115 scrolls needed to create a 120 powerscroll = 10