• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They changed how the NPCs are going to work at the dungeons

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The turn in guy at Terort Skitas will go poof when the next publish is live.

Looks like both NPCs will be active when this goes live. The Khaldun NPC will only accept the new items "of the cult".
The old NPC will take any of the items.

So we all will start at 0 points for the Khaldun NPC.

Some items are on the new vendor on Test Center but I can not guarantee those will be on the new one. The ring and the boots are the same there.

Jacks bag of tricks: Dont buy unless you like the deco aspect, it moves. You want all the items from inside the bag. But, If you used the bag as intended, You could get one of the items every 20 minutes. Someone on your shard has a box full and will give you a set or two.

Serpents Jawbone: You need one of these at every house! Saves a lot of running. Great for mining. These will also have value now and in the future.

Jack in the Box: Gotta have an animatron! Turn to face East or South. Also should have value now and in the future.

Shackled Heart of the Pumpkin King: Makes you drop 4 splotches of blood. Others can't hear your pain.

Reward Titles: Event Specific. Wont be around forever. You got the Kotl City ones right.

Sterling Silver Ring: Heres what it is:

Boots or Talons of Escaping: They go on your feet.

Also stock up on some pinks. Begging, stealing, cartography.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Are these what you got for the of origin items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these what you got for the of origin items?

Yes. The guy takes any of the event items, doom Kotl Sorc dun.

A new one will appear at next publish with some different items for sale.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes. The guy takes any of the event items, doom Kotl Sorc dun.

A new one will appear at next publish with some different items for sale.
Nice I will have to find him

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or will it be like last year and the points just roll over to this years event, meaning I don't have to partake as I really don't like Khaldun at all. :D
Points roll over but some of the items will be gone forever.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When it comes to the live shards you will do just that.

If you have any leftover points from years past you can buy from the vendor outside Terort Skitas.

Fun times will begin soon. The Mommies and Daddies are back to work and the PvPers are back in school so the night times will be full of players having fun until the last tree gets its star.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to save my points & turn in items to buy an Calle infused spellbook and hope it's random slayer is something I can use in Khaldun.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going to save my points & turn in items to buy an Calle infused spellbook and hope it's random slayer is something I can use in Khaldun.
There will be many of those bought.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This all assumes that this year's turn in guy follows the same pattern.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last chance to buy Jawbones!!! Every house needs one!

And they will be worth millions when you can not get them anymore!

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
PvP will be in Khaldun for a bit. You don't need to fight however if that's not your style, bring your thief and detect the chests.

Most of you don't remember 1998-2000 before tram, before insurance, before skill lock etc... trust me it was the most exciting time to be playing. Plan to take part and at least try it? Pixels don't feel pain when they die and you can res them I promise.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh crap I didn't get any of those items listed in the original post!

One of these days I need to get out and participate in these events. Oh and I need to make a fighter of some sort. Hehe

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They roll over for the last time.

And the npc is still at sorc dungeon on origin.

So at the moment you can wait.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Publish 101 – Ultima Online

Treasures of Halloween Turn-in Points Update

In years past players have been able to spend reward points from the Treasures of Halloween in each successive iteration of the event. We have received feedback from players who feel allowing this caused those players who either banked the previous year’s points or artifacts were able to claim the most recent rewards, sometimes before the event dungeon is even open, without participating in the actual event. To compensate for the surplus of points, we would have to increase the cost of rewards for the Treasures of Khaldun. We felt this wouldn’t be fair to those participating for the first time so instead have made the following changes,

• The 2017 iteration of Treasures of Halloween at the Sorcerer’s Dungeon turn-in vendor will accept Artifacts of Enchanted Origin and continue to dispense rewards until the 2019 iteration of Treasures of Halloween. This vendor will dispense the same rewards it did during the 2017 iteration of the event.
  • The 2018 iteration of Treasures of Halloween at Khaldun turn-in vendor will only accept Artifacts of the Cult that have been received from Khaldun.
  • Both vendors will be removed with the 2019 iteration of Treasures of Halloween when the event is updated. You will no longer be able to carry over points from year to year, and will have 1 year to turn-in/spend any artifacts or turn-in points.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The 2018 iteration of Treasures of Halloween at Khaldun turn-in vendor will only accept Artifacts of the Cult that have been received from Khaldun
So, everybody that saved "turn in" points, in hopes that they would have some different items that they could/would USE gets fraked. Along with FORCING us to play the "new and exciting" Halloween content. Probably so they can then pat each other on their backs and tell themselves "Wow we did an awesome job this year. Look how many players are doing the Halloween event". Got it! @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Actually, knowing that this year's artifacts will only be able to be used for this year's treasures, I probably won't be working the dungeon as much as I did in previous years.:(

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Treasures of Halloween Turn-in Points Update
In years past players have been able to spend reward points from the Treasures of Halloween in each successive iteration of the event. We have received feedback from players who feel allowing this caused those players who either banked the previous year’s points or artifacts were able to claim the most recent rewards, sometimes before the event dungeon is even open, without participating in the actual event.
Let me translate this for you. Everyone was getting lucky and holding over points. And feedback from players means: The pet players of the team's, that have time to play all day and night and farm this stuff to get the most and feed their RMT sites with, were pissed because Joe Common wasn't buying their **** because he had points from last year to get his own.

So naturally, the friends have to be protected. and this, my peeps, is how the world works.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Either they will have to make 2 sets of points or the banked points will work on the new vendor.

Anyone have banked points on Origin to see if those can buy a spellbook? @Khaelor @Larisa

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone have banked points on Origin to see if those can buy a spellbook?
Just checked on Baja, I have one point left at Terort Skitas, and zero on the new turn in guy outside Dungeon Khaldun. Guess not!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I just point out that the Khaldun guy has the silver ring and boots of escaping in his list?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I just point out that the Khaldun guy has the silver ring and boots of escaping in his list?
I mentioned that in the first post. And they changed the procedure so my first post is invalid.

We have to buy this stuff if we have leftover points. The points do not roll over to the next NPC.

Last edited: