• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At last on Atlantic shard we just killed (about 10minutes ago)
3 Ethy Shadow Lords!!

And YES they still give cloak of corruption!!!!

On your shard?

G

Yup back on legends, however its just me inside the rift... :/ and my poor cu isnt going to get ate by one.

C

Connor_Graham

We just downed 4 of them on Pacific.

Yes, I got 4 cloaks.

C

Connor_Graham

Our blackrock machine inside the rift has come apart and has an animation going on with it like it's being put together like a puzzle.

Draconi has been here.....

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged onto Pacific (9:47AMcst) And couldnt find any SLs... I found piles of 8th circle scrolls, so I'm not doubting you, just wish I woke up earlier.
I ran around the Snowglobe a few times, and couldn't find any more either... Not sure on how the SL spawn works... (like if its a champ spawn type system) or they just appear... dunno.

Interestingly, the blackrock detector device on Pacific has been destroyed.. somewhat.. on the dark side of the rift. Like theres a few peices remaining, but theyre moving up and down (floating) No vortex cube remains... so shouldnt the rift collapse?

(nevermind, i see a SL now)

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

armageddon still work on them ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's how I got mine. The macro I had set up worked just fine, and didn't need to be on top of them to use it either.

G

And if I didnt have 12 people cursing me this weekend when I was offering 1 million for cloaks of corruptions.

"Youre an idiot. These cloaks go for 6 to 10 million. Why are you ripping off people offering 1 million?"

Me: "Ah well, no one has to sell them to me. They arent really rare. The shadowlords drop 3 per."

"the shadowlords are gone. They are rare".

Me: "okay, well the event isnt over and I bet they will be back. Every hear of vorpal blades or pyro staffs?"

"youre an idiot"

Thats pretty much my harrassment. (hehe)

Well looks like blackrock will be needed again.

Oh buying cloaks 500k. Anyone?

I

imported_Yalp

Baja Shard...

Got shadow lords back.. yes armageddon still works on em.. and yes.. they are giving the cloaks..

Saw a Bezerker run by while we were taking out the shadow lords..

Spawn seems heavier this am

Have the NPC's.. they are still mute.

Maps on the table inside the tent are still 'appearing blank'

** oh yeah.. the pool inside the void has been smashed to smithereeeeeeens! **

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

G

Do you have to loot the corpse to get the cloak or does it appear in your backpack?

thx

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appears in your pack, like a doom or Tokuno arty drop. Three cloaks per SL are handed out to the top 3 damage dealers. (the first 2 to hit it with Armageddon are guaranteed a cloak)

G

It just appears in your pack if you are one of the top three damagers.

On an unrelated note, I noticed that the berzerkers are attacking everything again. They had stopped before for a while.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wanna know something cool?

They also drop ml items,
i got a "elven leafweave tunic" from a shadow lord corpse =)

G

Has anyone found Dexter? Avery the guard captain says hes the main lead...
Something tells me whenever Dexter is found hes going to ask for items to fix the problem. So he will be the turn in guy most likely.

A

alyssya

They drop rare set pieces too, I got Swiftlight on the first time they spanwed, and someone earlier in the thread poosted that tehy got the rare helm from the deaths esscence set

~A

G

If the demons kill everything, yet the demons attack us, too...hm.

We killed a demon on ches, and then, it seemed like the winged guys and essences spawned a bit. Anyone notice results like this, after killing a demon, or a lord?

G

Goodie,

missed them the at the first spawn.

Any slayer that would be usable against them?
Or maybe I should just cast armageddon.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

2 pieces of blackrock and you definately get cloak. But it has to be exploded when the shadow has +50% of life.

I now have 2.

G

If you do 25k damage, 12k damage, or 6k damage to the Shadowlord with your rock, you get a robe. You can get one if you do less if someone used two pieces of blackrock.

D

dorkuberalles

i've gotten a couple of cloaks from AI'ing the hell out of the shadowlord with a composite bow.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got a lot of cloak of corruption....and now?
hope to use them later in the event....