• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

these worth anything?

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

A bow of terathan slaying
A bow of earth shatter
A bow of water dissipation
A bow of dragon slaying
A bow of deamon dismissal

thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

A bow of deamon dismissal

[/ QUOTE ]

This week that one really is! The others not so much.

G

They are to some collector's who want the old named slayers. Ask around, sometimes you can find someone who needs a certain one to complete their set and such.

An' aye, I imagine that daemon one would be popular come Thursday *grins* I heard somewhere it had an extra damage bonus than normal daemon slayers... rumor?

G

If it is a double slayer with demon and either a super elemental or random elemental than it is worth 5-15m depending on shard, other wise not worth it. Why use a regular bow with no ssi when you could get a night reaper which is much faster and has damage inc as well?

I

imported_IgotWood

thanx guys was just curious if worth anything...im guessing not, cept like you guys said for the halloween thing.