• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Theres a house in my house

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Logged on to Origin to play, and there is a house sitting inside my house. Any have this happen or know what to do about this? uhhhh.jpg

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ghosting from other shards.

I have this happen to when I log into another shard and see GL houses overlayed on it in some places. Super annoying.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged on to Origin to play, and there is a house sitting inside my house. Any have this happen or know what to do about this? View attachment 95344
Looks to me like a vendor house... part of it (the tower) from Atlantic. North side of Loony Luna. Belongs to the Goodman Empire. Its near the North gate.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
happens a lot when switching to play a different shard. in the CC you just need to set the "houses to cache on server" (or something like that to 0 and log out in.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happens the most facet to facet between Felucca & Trammel. For Malas, yeah it's usually that you were recently on another shard and logged into yours without closing the client. You just have to log out and close the client to clear the cache.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happens the most facet to facet between Felucca & Trammel. For Malas, yeah it's usually that you were recently on another shard and logged into yours without closing the client. You just have to log out and close the client to clear the cache.
Luna to Luna, not Fel vs. Tram in this case.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get this in Ilsh often, in the dessert and surrounding area, a whole row of homes. The other day... I could run up side, climb stairs etc. Almost the death of me as I was trying to run away from a paragon controller and was not expecting to be able to navigate inside. :D All up around the volcano. Was great!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get this in Ilsh often, in the dessert and surrounding area, a whole row of homes. The other day... I could run up side, climb stairs etc. Almost the death of me as I was trying to run away from a paragon controller and was not expecting to be able to navigate inside. :D All up around the volcano. Was great!
Thats right! I see my town in the middle of Juka City all the time...

AND I posted this not very long ago:

Same parts of my town... inside Ilsh, I dont have a pic on file just yet.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would be curious if you went to that spot and on uoam or uocart which ever one is used if any, and changed to your home facet if that would be the spot.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This happens to me often because of shard transfers. When you switch shards sometimes the cache doesn't clear correctly and you still see houses or objects that are actually on a different shard until you log out.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I changed from one castle to another and had the old castle sitting inside the new one the other day. I logged out and it was fine.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was kind of waiting for some mention where this origional picture was... however, I swung by the Atlantic house in question and included a map. :)

If you've never seen this happen in game, from post #12... you can see the doors are always missing. Post #1 vs. this... you can see the same ugly little tower with the same window placement and door.

Its still a wacky little bug if you ask me. Not to mention, I've never been able to climb the stairs of any of my clone town buildings in other places/shards. I'd love to see if the inside matches the real one. hehe