• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There needs to be......

• Thread starter themaster879
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

themaster879

A buff at the bottom when you cast Curse Weapon and Consecrate Weapon. A timer at the bottom where are the other buff/debuffs go. :/

G

Yep. Been requested many times over the years.

Perhaps they are just waiting for the right moment....

I

imported_Skrag

Agreed. Listening for that almost subsonic "bwup" noise that tells you Curse Weapon is ending is nearly impossible in a noisy fight.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed. Listening for that almost subsonic "bwup" noise that tells you Curse Weapon is ending is nearly impossible in a noisy fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or trying to tell whose Consecrate Weapon it was that just ran out when 3 pally's are standing side by side and using a slow weapon like a heavy crossbow....

I

imported_kinney42

I agree. And something else I noticed is when you die all your buffs are cancelled.....but damned if those curses from the monsters go away! No, No, they are all still there after a res as long as thier timer didn't run out!