• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There are bosses besides Slasher.

Squeax

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
And some of them don't have ridiculous badly-bolted-onto-the-engine flashy AOE effects that cause mass crashes when set off in the middle of a hundred people.

Squeax

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I posted this during the event before you disavowed them. Why not a paragon Dark Father or two?

A para DF should have lower resists than a Slasher but 50% more HP to compensate, no Crash Ultima spell, but rapid target switching, full necro, and the ability to wreak havoc by spewing lesser undead all over the place.

Sure most of those lesser undead are weak and easily destroyed, but only if someone stops wailing on the boss long enough to destroy them. Otherwise you've got lich lords and rotting corpses hammering on people unopposed.

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heck yeah! Keep using the slashers Bennu! Kill Them Crash Them ALL!!! Make them want a new computer! Wish i would have been there to be crashed and killlt. You never know somebody may get a Lava?