• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Themes

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep getting the message about trying out the other themes, so I did just that.

Now after checking them all out, I'm sure hoping you plan to keep the "Animate" theme, as it's the only one I really like. I don't like the ones with a white background at all. The other themes with a dark background are not as bad, but I just don't care for the color they include. The black, white, and gray in the Animate theme is what I prefer.

You could get rid of the scrolling header at the top in the Animate theme, though. I just don't want to see something substituted for it that's big and colorful. It's bad enough having to look at all the banner ads! The muted colors in the scrolling header are much less distracting. If the scrolling is eating up memory though, by all means, make it stop and just freeze the picture at some point. Just make sure whatever gets plopped up there isn't obnoxiously bright!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sure, we'll keep animate. It's one of the most popular! Also, when we launch a couple "official" themes, there'll always be both a light and a dark version.

By the way, you may dismiss the notice anytime.