• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Theatre Available at Buc's Gate area, Trammel

• Thread starter imported_Cyrah
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cyrah

Hi all, I built a Theatre that anyone can use if you want to. It is located to the right of the Buc's gate entry in that grassy clearing.

If you can think of improvements please tell me.I can friend folks who wish to use it. That way they can lock props and ban.There are already friends storage chests . It even has a little sorta hidden catwalk for actors to pounce down upon the stage.

Only spawn is a few skeletons. It does blue dot rain there alot, that got way worse after KR came. Anyone know how to remove those dots?

The house is for sale, no one wanted to do plays anyways, hehe. Thank you Kariny.

It was much fun building it! Hope someone will find a use for it. Comedy night? Player written play?

G

Wow! It's been a long time since we had a play, open mic night, stand up comedy, or even a barding event.

I still remember some plays and game shows we had years ago and also around festivals. I think once someone did Hamlet if my memory is right.

*pokes Airmid and Sabina*

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

Wow! It's been a long time since we had a play, open mic night, stand up comedy, or even a barding event.

I still remember some plays and game shows we had years ago and also around festivals. I think once someone did Hamlet if my memory is right.

*pokes Airmid and Sabina*

[/ QUOTE ]

Tel'Ruid's held barding contests....Not VERY recently, but within recent memory. As in, in the last 6 months to a year or so. Pretty much a staple of our festival events, when they occur.

-Galen's player

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's plan something soon!

I wonder if the traveling vaudeville act from Legends is still active or if we can do something similar?

E

eightonefive

I'm interested in buying the house. please email me at [email protected]
in the case that the house has been sold, anyone selling a house 18x18 in size, trammel malas, or tokuno, low to no spawn, near a road or landmark please feel free to email me.