• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The YAD faction tour (you could be next!)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
in the fall of 2007 the Sonoma faction god's known as YAD (U R Dead) got bored.
they have owned the sonoma shard for factions for as far back as anyone can remember.
sure, they have lost the odd time, but all in all they have stood undeafeted for years.

well.
we got bored...... really bored.
and we love our faction fighting!
so we decided to have a poke around and see what there is to see on other shards.

unfortunattly we (most of us) are poor, so we are making the toons on every shard so this is gonna be a LONG tour, but some of our guys are x sharding a few times with supplies and such.

we are not disclosing what shards we are going too and if we are even going to all the shards.
but so far we have met with very little resistance to our take overs.

that said, we have also had some damn dandy fights on some of the smaller shards!!!!

as we near the end of January here is a recap of the events so far.
1. Sonoma - owned and operated by YAD
2. Atlantic - YAD took control of the shard and put out a public notice and no one even came by to play, total time, 1 month.
3. Pacific - YAD took control of the faction action. no one ever came to play. held the shard for 1 month.
4. Baja - FInally some one to play with! fighting has been fun and hot and heavy! a few breaks (holidays and work) but all in all it has been a lot of good fighting. <font color="red"> UPDATE: finally after some good fights with the lads from SI we have tooken over all the towns! </font>

As we move on to other shards we will post our outcome here.
we will continue to bounce around and have fun and we look forward to seeing some of you guys on our travels.
(and yes, siege IS on the list, but with the ROT i wouldnt hold my breath in seeing us before summer, my toons are all done but the guild mates havnt even started, and we all know how fun ROT is!)

cheers, have fun, and we shall see you in the field!

Poo
(ya, you died to a guy who answers to the name Poo.... how does that make you feel?)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
some pics

ATL when we took it over and held it for the third straight run.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
in TB on Baja and putting the SMACK.... DOWN!

but still unable to get the darn towns away from COM!!!!

I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles* I assure you, Siege will be worth the effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so, Kelmo. I'm very much looking forward to us hitting Siege.

I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

unfortunattly we (most of us) are poor, so we are making the toons on every shard so this is gonna be a LONG tour, but some of our guys are x sharding a few times with supplies and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

....I'm having so much fun training Remove Trap, Poo. Never thought I'd try to GM it a second time let alone three, four, five....oh heck I don't even want to think about it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im still working on my first trap remover!!!

thats why im so happy when you said you would do it and i didnt have to, hehehehehe!!!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Come build some characters on Siege...we could use some recruits in CoM!

C

Calibretto

Siege is the place to be for factions. Come do a "tour of duty" with us.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
like i said, i allready have all my guys done on siege.
infact i was allready IN factions there a couple of years ago, but it was dead (or at least deader then we were on sonoma at the time)

but as soon as the other guys get operational we will be on siege.

infact.... i still have a house there on siege.
i feel bad that i traded off my keep, but the house i have now is better stratigically then the keep was.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Baja

(Ownage!)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Pac

(sleeping dog, but DID get some whippings in on them!)

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL it took you over 3 months to capture any towns on baja. Not to mention you went and hired the biggest pk guild on baja to help you. $c$ aka DC(minax)

Ownage LOL

Com had held the towns for the last 3 years straight.
Can't believe a dismount Archer/tamer talks so much crap, you use pets in pvp LOL.

I am glad you were able to hold off the 2 SI*F that raided.

I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that about a year ago, KDL transferred to Baja and held all the towns for TB for a while before moving on to Great Lakes.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

LOL it took you over 3 months to capture any towns on baja. Not to mention you went and hired the biggest pk guild on baja to help you. $c$ aka DC(minax)

Ownage LOL

Can't believe a dismount scripter Archer/tamer talks so much crap, you use pets in pvp LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya know, considering there has been no [censored] talk in game, just some good honest fighting for the last while, then this!?!?!?!?!
i really hate to say this after so much fun and stuff, but grow up and take a MIDOL

your calling me a scripter?
where the heck is this coming from?
hahahhahahhaa, cause i can kill a naked thief?
i can understand that your embarassed that you finally lost all the town, and contrary to your statement <blockquote><hr>

LOL it took you over 3 months to capture any towns on baja

[/ QUOTE ] you seem to forget that i took all 8 towns SOLO back in november.

and what the heck is this? <blockquote><hr>

Not to mention you went and hired the biggest pk guild on baja to help you. $c$ aka DC(minax)

[/ QUOTE ] first off, we logged in and there is one fella sitting there in minax. you came raiding on non faction toons, he went and got his non faction toon. You guys got fighting, called in back up, soon you both had your guilds there fighting.
then from what i understand you guys went off to del and continued the fight there. I have no idea what the has to do with the defence that YAD pulled.
and a) we cant stop people from joining a faction and b) that fella wasnt even there for 80% of the defence, he was fighting you guys at a spawn in del for a couple hours if what i hear is correct.

i think someone has had their little pvp heart broke and is mad and stomping around and kicking dirt ect ect ect.

the YAD tour is all about having fun.
we post on the shards that we go on to drum up buisness in factions and..... wait for it.... have MORE FUN!

if you cant handle having people in "your factions" playing, then i would suggest you get out of factions.

but take heart little buddy.
we will be moving on next week to another shard and you can go back to breast feeding your beloved sigils unopposed.

Its a real shame all this too, cause i was gonna extend a invite to a couple of your guys to come with us if ya wanted and join us on a few shards.
but after this little 3 year olds temper tantrum i think ill just forget that.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you!
we are happy too.
we had no problems with the killing and really... the killing was allmost too easy, but it was the getting the towns that was being a pain.
i chalk that up to you guys bringing 40 guards right into the COM sig room and parking them there.

all in all i had a lot of fun on Baja and i know all the peeps that where in TS last night all said the same thing, its been a lof of fun there.

cheers.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

Is that what your bringing to Siege? More pets?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a tamer on siege, but no, its a different template then i run on production shards for pvp.
so i dont think ill be running a tamer on siege when we get there.

you will have to wait and see!

C

Clx-

Hilarious thread. And not in a good way.

How I weep for you Ultima Online:(

G

Gilthas0130

<blockquote><hr>

Ownage LOL

Can't believe a dismount Archer/tamer talks so much crap, you use pets in pvp LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
last i check M&amp;D held the town for well over 7 yrs and had the longest run for undefeated. sorry SI*F you never held the over 3 yrs. more like a yr.since M&amp;D quit more or less. cause there was none worth fighting till KDL came along.
when kdl left ,so did we, RL things to do.