• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The WISH LIST Thread

S

Strike Black

Is there one item in game you've wanted forever? A pet that you've always dreamed of having? An anniversary gift that you will never receive?

This is the wish list thread. Please list your name, city, and wish here.

No promises that you'll get anything, but I know I have a small stash of items I'll be giving away, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please feel free to elaborate on your wishes. For example:
I remember it just like it was yesterday. I was making james at MONEY HOUSE and saw that they had the most adorable puppy ever. It was a pink poodle named Princess. I have dreamed of owning a pink poodle ever since.
I invite you all not only to post your wishes, but to participate in the wish granting as well. I figure with the amount of time we have left, there is no reason anybody should go without the one thing they've always wanted.

S

SimTripps

You can be a bear in SL?? o.k. cool - I'm going to give it a try again then LOL!

If anyone wants stuff, send me a PM. My prop is RARE BEAR'S LAIR - we've got tons of ann. items and rare pets if anyone wants. I won't be playing much, so they're not doing me any good. Would rather give some away to those who'd appreciate them.. :)

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen bears, cats, aliens, and even a centaur. You can prolly be anything you want in SL.

M

MsStathamSim

I was a zebra once...

I want a lava lamp. I've been asking for a lava lamp since Beta...just when I was going to finally get one, BAM!

M

Monkeybear

You can be a bear in SL?? o.k. cool - I'm going to give it a try again then LOL!

If anyone wants stuff, send me a PM. My prop is RARE BEAR'S LAIR - we've got tons of ann. items and rare pets if anyone wants. I won't be playing much, so they're not doing me any good. Would rather give some away to those who'd appreciate them.. :)

Yep! I have a mini-hippo avatar in my SL inventory lol.

Do you have any simmys for trade? I have some mystic trees to trade for some if you are interested I'm in need of them for my museum :love:

C

cathytamar

This is the wish list thread. Please list your name, city, and wish here.

Trinity TimeBomb, EA Land or TC3 either one. I have always wanted a robo doggy. They are the cutest things in the world. :eek:
On another note, I still have a purple turk if anyone wants to trade a purple turk for a robo doggy. My turk is in EAland.

K

Kaylee

I've always wanted a purple turk! I've done tons of pet pulls, I've gotten 1 tiger, 1 saint, and tons of affies and cheetahs lol Misia in EAland and tc3

C

cathytamar

I've always wanted a purple turk! I've done tons of pet pulls, I've gotten 1 tiger, 1 saint, and tons of affies and cheetahs lol Misia in EAland and tc3

Well Kaylee if I get a robo doggy & sitll have my turk, I'll give it to you. But I'm kind of holding onto it right now to see if I can trade it for a robo. I'll keep you in mind.

M

miuf

i wish to own a property, with some simoleons, with a robot cat or dog and a cannon?my sim name his miuf , that would be awsome, i furniture would be some help too, since i am poor:), just Im me:love:

R

Raisin

If someone has an extra mystic tree, I know Jazzme is looking for one.

I don't know if she reads these forums now but it would be great if she could get one from you kind folks. :)

She's in EA Land.

S

Spaghetti Legs

Jazzme was very helpful to me when the skinnable frames and rugs came out. :heart: If I had a tree, I'd gladly give it to her. Unfortunately, I don't.

P

princess45001

i am princess playmate in ea ive always wanted a tree.never got to get 1 though;(

T

T-man

I've always wanted a RoboPet. As amazing as it is, I happen to have a hobby in robotics, you know, the fact that most of my sims are robots may tip you off. I'm T-man or T-man' in [Censored]head company-land.

T

TKSpeedy

I would like my amnesty gifts that were never given out..not to mention that lava lamp I wasted time collecting cards for. *sigh*. I deleted two trees by mistake so I'd like to have those...See Viki Davidson and Mistress Scarlet in game in EaLand. Also, what I've really been wanting are a couple CC items...A dolphin and unicorn. See Mistress Scarlet for those.

S

SheilaRawrs

All I ever wanted was a pink poodle...for the amount of money I've spent over the years pulling for one, I probably could have bought one if I'd saved.:sad3:

Also...I agree about amnesty. I was really looking forward to having my old anniversary gifts and skill locks back...

E

EgtBallShark

The name is PeeBeeNJay. I have the pets if anyone is still interested in having one. PM at purple shelby or peebee n jay in EALand. I am not on very much so but I 'll to keep eye on stratics in case anyone responses. Have a good day!

T

TheCookieFamily

When I use to play the game, I never owned lavish dogs like the poodle or the tiger!! However I did collect all of my anniversary gifts and gifts from friends. I never bought any of my special items, I just never understood the greed of some Sims to "have it all"

I'm gonna be honst...once you got it all, your house was a giant ugly square with a giant ugly design on the roof. Been there done that!! Too many people cared about the economy to even experience half the game had to offer. My wish is that maybe instead of dreading the closing day, you'll all just be happy, go wild and do stuff you've never done before. After all of the millions of simoleans many of you have collected over the years, it should not be a problem ;) Why hasn't anyone built a saloon, or a spaceship? I've always wanted to live in a spaceship!! But instead we all became the garbage that is the modern consumers of the Earth. There were too many Bill Gates and Oprah WInfrey's, but not enough imagination to become something other than that.

To the few people that did stand out and do something different, then I applaud you! To the ones who can't take a joke, to the ones who take everything so seriously, the only thing I wish for you is the strength to find a sense of humor, and the strength to be different than the average Joe...if being the average Joe means having 10 espresso machines and steel showers, of course...

It's a good wish, but my wishes never come true! ;)