• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Winter Chikin' Likin' Games

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Since there was some interest in the chicken lizard fights but problems with meet up times I have decided to do things a little differently.

I will take a list of folks who want to play and match them up in a chart. Those who are matched up will meet up when they can, with either me or someone else that they both trust to declare the winner. Winners will meet up in this way and so forth until until there is a grand winner. If we end up with an odd number, then I will play, but as the organizer of this event, I will not be eligable to win.

Once a pair of fighters is matched up, it will be expected that the fight will have to take place within a week's time. Preferably before that, but going over a week will disqualify both participants for that round. Of course, the quicker the fights happen, the quicker winners will be established.

At the end, there will be a gathering where the winners will be announced and prizes given. Booze and snacks will be provided. If this goes well, we can do it again in the spring and summer. If we finish in a timely manner, I will use the line up of winners to make core teams for some team activities around Christmas time. Once the core teams are created, anyone can then be added to the teams to participate as well. I am thinking team games, scavenger hunts, boat games, etc...all with chicken lizards and other small pets in tow.

I will not be looking at stats when I match chicken lizards up, so its up to you to get your training done. The chickens will be placed in a pen together while thier owners sit outside. A chosen sound will signal the start and 'all kill's will commence. No other commands, healing or spells will be allowed until one has killed the other. Friends are encouraged to come and cheer. Again, at the ones I officiate, there will be booze provided.

For now, we'll just be doing battle chicken lizards for prizes. If anyone wants to do some match ups with chickens, regular chicken lizards, rabbits, ostards or whatever, for fun, let me know.

Please respond here if you want to be involved in the Winter Chikin' Likin' Games. Include your Stratics name, your Siege name and your participating battle chicken lizard's name. I will be taking names and trash talk until next Friday, November 11th.