• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Whale Is Born!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those you do not keep up with UHall.. The whale ship is now on Test Center and here it is:

Only 10,000,000 points from the Fisherman donation man in the Britain Library! :D

Screenshots by Petra!

G

Gowron

I've been getting told this is the Britannia boat, and that they Whale is still yet to come. Guess I better review the UHALL. Seems like an excellent ship!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IIRC correctly Gowron, In the Ustream chat the Devs said there wouldn't be any new ships after this one as they are very hard to make. :(

G

Gowron

I think this would be a cool thing to shoot for, whether it has uber benefits or not. I respect that your opinion differs significantly, as if we all wanted them, then sailing in Britannia will be highly congested.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well is just math:

This ship can resist 7 more shots than a gargoyle ship and this is all the bonus.

britannian ship vs orc ship:

1 orc ship broadside (3 cannons) = 150 x 3 = 450 damage
1 britannian ship broadside (4 cannons) = 100 x 4 = 400 damage

as you can see the orc ship still do more damage = spare ammo = spare LOT of money

The gargoyle ship is for sale at 200k and is the same for fighting (if you like more resistance).
For working is useless no bonus, having the forge and a big hold is not good if the boat decay because you can't keep the materials in there forever.
The orc ship is the best fighting ship at all.

About the price: 150 mil for that ship is too much... should worth 500k-1 mil for to be exagerate...

It's a shame because the design is cool :(