• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Warrior

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want a simpler slash and bash heavy plated character? Then the warrior is your choice. The warrior has many support roles also and is a very vital part of any group or solo play.

This video is from Pax Prime 2011 and the early commentary explains on one thing that many players need to know. Learn how to dodge and move around or you are toast. You will see three different sections of the warrior. Now after his coomentary it gets quit but at the 4:40 section the music starts. I love the music btw :)

[youtube]I_TDMoOCyHQ[/youtube]

You guessed it. Alexrediculous (Yes I am a fan) gives his details and opinions on the warrior. He talks about the weapons and the ranges. You can even play a range warrior only if you so wanted.

[youtube]M5Kj7Wg-t0Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are a warrior profession fan or thinking on a profession still this may help you. Great video, great commentary, and great detail for everything you need to know about the warrior. Haasth22 has done an excellent job on this video and we here at GW2 Stratics hope you enjoy it.

Thank you Haasth22 for having this video up on youtube and reddit for all the GW2 fans around the world to see.

With Haste – GW2: Warrior Spotlight

Published on Aug 6, 2012 by Haasth22
A quick, detailed look at the Warrior profession in the upcoming MMORPG Guild Wars 2. As clearly proven, Warriors like to hit cats with hammers. And pretty much everything else for that matter.

Follow me on Twitter → http://twitter.com/#!/haasth

Follow me on Facebook → http://facebook.com/haasth