• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The various guild deeds from the past ...

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my collection I have multiple guildstones, which can be axed and give a named guildstone deed.
Also there are the old guild deeds, which you had to purchase to found a guild.
But where comes a Deed To A Guildstone from, which has no name attached and cannot be converted to a stone (and what would it be worth)?

*Salute*
Olahorand

B

Belanos/Icicle

I assume you're referring to A Guild Deed.
It is the item that used to be used for creating a guild, thus becoming A Deed to a Guildstone.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have:
A Guild Deed (purchased from NPC before the change)
A Deed To A Guildstone (with guild name, made from an axed guildstone)
A Deed To A Guildstone (without guild name)
While the first two are clear, I have no idea, how the 3rd one has been created.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Attachments

L

LiveInSin

HI there,

A deed to a guildstone without a name is an old 'Guildstone teleporter'.

Back in the day when you went to move a guildstone from the guild menu, it gave you a blue orb. When you found the place you wanted to move your stone, you double clicked it and it appeared there.

They were a cool looking blue, like the new saphires today look. same graphic. Alot of people got the orb to use it as decoration. After they removed the ability to use guildstones, all guildstone teleporters turned into "A deed to a guildstone".

Hope this answers your question. Not sure on the value, I have a couple myself.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the answer.
So one can only wonder, why these things did not get converted properly to a named guildstone deed.
*Salute*
Olahorand