• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The truth

• Thread starter Pharaun Mizzrym
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pharaun Mizzrym

I was told I was called a "speedhacking stealth archer" I would like to clean the slate and let the truth be known....

I am not a "speedhacking stealth archer", I am ....

A Target of Opportunity Archer!

Now go play nice!

G

I haven't seen you use a speedhack before. I've seen your friend Lucky Strike use them like mad though.

D

Dirt Dogg

If you think that 90% of the PvP community is using some type of speedhack, you're right. All of them except me, Plat, Helmut, Pharaun, and Raiden are using hax!

G

Yeah, that's why i've seen you nearly outrun mounted people when your on foot, and you cast Flamestrike and Greater Heal without stopping while in a all out run, and your "uncanny" knack to instantly chug a Greater Cure Pot the instant you get poisoned, and chug a Greater Heal pot instantly when you get below a certain point of health, like clockwork. Oh well, whatever. Anyone who PvPs in Fel knows who the cheaters are, and who aren't.

G

As Sarphus so eloquently put it, this is basically my entire philosophy on cheaters.

"Most pvpers are bad at it... it's why so many of them cheat. If you cheat at ALL (scripts, speed hack, memory injection hacks), you aren't good. Good players don't need to cheat."

Basically cheaters need that crutch to stay alive, to save their worthless hide. Why? Because they lack the player skill to compete with older, more experienced/skilled PvPers. If you take away the Cheat Programs from all cheaters, 95% of them will basically be just another trammy that wandered into Fel, aka Fresh Meat.

S

sirTEDLEY

lol no your not a speed hacker you play fair , but im not a archer im a warrior either way you still played fair when we did fought i was just upset at the time

G

Ok, I remove one post and everything gets removed. So now I'm going to be speedhacking this thread and close it. Trash talk all you want but stop making it personal. Oh and stop linking to websites that we shouldn't be linking to.

This message goes out to all posters...

And that's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.