• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Treehouse of Trinsic [Under Construction]

Barbossa

Visitor
Update #1
Ahoy!

Allow me to introduce myself...Captain Hector Barbossa at your service! *Bows*

I'm the owner of the beautiful tower shown in the painting above. T'was built on the 9th of August, 2019 & has proudly stood watch over Trinsic's Southern approach ever since. Due to both its strategic location & strong fortifications, it played a vital role in the protection of this wonderful City during the recent invasions. This tower offered a safe harbor to all who sought shelter within, as wave after wave of evil monsters crashed upon its mighty stone walls in their endless march to sack our Golden City of Trinsic.

As a result, my beloved home here at Honor's Landing has sustained significant structural damage & is in dire need of immediate repair!

I have invited the famed Dwarven Architect, Ivar Stoneforge, & his team of Engineers to travel here at my expense, survey the damage, & hopefully give me an estimate of how much gold they will require to take this project on, but I have learned to expect the unexpected.

I'll keep everyone updated once I meet with Ivar & his team...wish me luck!
~ Hector Barbossa :pirate:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What happened to Duncan?
I thought this was a community house built by Duncan. Where is Duncan?

Barbossa

Visitor
Ahoy!

*Laughs heartily*

I'm happy to say that Lord Duncan is very much alive & doing quite well for himself these days. I always enjoy sharing an ale or three with him in the evenings at The Keg & Anchor, whilst we chat about the day's events. He was just telling me something the other day about being gifted a Rune of Honor as a reward for finally completing some arduous quest that he had undertaken...I can't wait to see it!

A'las, being the virtuous Paladin that he is, his Lordship is currently purging the dungeon Deceit of its decrepit denizens. He has vowed to use his holy blade to release those poor, wretched souls from whatever dark magic has enslaved them & to place them back onto their path towards the Virtuous Light!

*Raises his bottle of rum to offer a toast*

To Lord Duncan, a mighty Paladin & a great friend!

Cheers!

Barbossa

Visitor
Update #2
Ahoy!

About a week ago I invited the famed Dwarven Architect, Ivar Stoneforge, to visit me in the beautiful City of Trinsic. They have a wonderful Inn located in the lower East side of the city named, "The Rusty Anchor." But don't let the name fool you because there is nothing rusty about the place! I've become fast friends with Jared the Innkeeper, and he keeps a fine Inn indeed! There are several clean, well-appointed rooms & suites, hot water upon request at no additional charge, & the food is quite tasty too! And I should know, because I have been enjoying staying there ever since my home at Honor's Landing was damaged during these past invasions.

In fact, the Innkeeper gave me the key to their very best suite! It's almost always held in private reserve in order to offer the best accommodations to any Nobles who happen to be staying in Trinsic. I have no idea how or why I got so lucky...it's not like I'm the Earl of Trinsic like my good friend, Lord Duncan. They even give me a menu of food, items, & services that I can order from and they will bring it to me...in...my...room! They call it "Room Service" and I have been ordering things that I never even knew I needed in my life until now. Anyway, I've named it, "The Captain's Suite" after yours truly & let's just say that I am one very satisfied Captain...

But a'las, if there is anything I have learned from all my years at sea it is this: There's no place like home! And I have yet to receive a response from Ivar regarding the much needed repairs to my home here at Honor's Landing; I do hope all is well with him though. Meanwhile, here is a painting of me relaxing in my beautiful suite that I had commissioned from one of the local artisans. It's just one of the many things I ordered from their amazingly curated Room Service menu...Enjoy!

The Rusty Anchor.png

Last edited: