• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Train

G

ok not sure where to put this or not.. but Im one the "50" players that are holding the train hostage just wondering if them remaining sims are gonna be still moving before the merge?

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I believe trains will still be moving. Check here for more info on the merges.

D

donnallg

My friends sim was not moved over either. She's still stuck on the train and is wondering when hers will be over also.

G

If you are waiting on the merge to be moved do you still have to click on the 'move sim' icon?

G

No, and its too late now anyway because all legacy cities are closed.

G

GregK

Yes. We will be running the trains.

As a rule, we will ignore the moves for the merge city on the day of that city's merge.

The EA-Land client should allow you to set your sims to move.

BTW: soon we should have Betaville sims able to move.

Regards,
gk

G

Thank you for keeping us updated.
*Sigh
That would be one sim only no lot or items? If so,
I think I will hang in BV til the end, hoping for a better way. Going down with this ship.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok not sure where to put this or not.. but Im one the "50" players that are holding the train hostage just wondering if them remaining sims are gonna be still moving before the merge?

[/ QUOTE ]

So like I hear people are moving .. Can somone tell me Why mine still aint there?

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you for keeping us updated.
*Sigh
That would be one sim only no lot or items? If so,
I think I will hang in BV til the end, hoping for a better way. Going down with this ship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean only 1 Betaville sim can be moved and it will take nothing with it.. House, items etc..?

Cat.

K

Krystal Bell

That is upsetting to me also. Why wouldnt the BV sims be able to at least keep their belongings?

I also have a sim stuck in BF that was supposed to catch the train out. She must have over slept a few times lol.

G

Because Betaville was a different code and a different game.

The Team has said, repeatedly, that there are a lot of problems with trying to integrate Betaville's code into the regular game.

That is why even *if* we get our avatars &amp; stuff, there will be no more free will and families...they will all be seperate regular avatars.