• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Top 5 Pvpers

• Thread starter SuperGrapes
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuperGrapes

<font color="blue">Post who you think are the top 5 (current) best pvpers on the shard.

Thanks!</font>

N

NowAndForever

In the past 2-3 years this gets posts alot. Lots say different names. Some templates are pretty good.

G

Biske must not be on yet becuase we no where his list would start and end. With that said I will drop mine.

1. Mario/Wario/Twista, more for his "sportmanship" than pure skill
2. Superken, he kicks my A** everytime we run into each other
3. K A Z, I have never seen anyone mow throw people like my Japanese friend
4. Crow, really this one should be Clifford, but we have to put his master on here.
5. BISKE, I will give him his props, I'm yet to drop him one on one. but he could say the same for me.

Take this list with a grain of salt, I dont sit around Yew gate like some. So I dont have much experience dueling non guild members. However I field fight either with or against these guys almost everyday so there it is, the 5 chars you dont want to run into trying to do a rats solo

B

Biske

Its amazing how little my enimies really know me. Why would I bother to make a list. Some stratics post doesn't mean anything. You wanna know who the best pvpers are then setup some duels. It'll get real obvious real quick when you put people to the test. But since you went ahead and brought me into this...

1. taslin
2. me
3. hingus
4. easy e
5. mario

The top three are really in a league of their own. After that its really anyones guess. I could have just as easily thrown up phix or Meganator in the 4 or 5 slot.

You may not have much first hand experience but I do. All ignorence aside when you put people to the test its all too easy to see who comes out on top.

$

$Kaylun$

no order
sk
twist
tofu
megan- not her south park brother
taslin- fk your dogs

X

Xiahiw

<blockquote><hr>

Its amazing how little my enimies really know me. Why would I bother to make a list. Some stratics post doesn't mean anything. You wanna know who the best pvpers are then setup some duels. It'll get real obvious real quick when you put people to the test. But since you went ahead and brought me into this...

1. taslin
2. me
3. hingus
4. easy e
5. mario

The top three are really in a league of their own. After that its really anyones guess. I could have just as easily thrown up phix or Meganator in the 4 or 5 slot.

You may not have much first hand experience but I do. All ignorence aside when you put people to the test its all too easy to see who comes out on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOL Im sorry, thats the funniest list iv ever seen.
Biske, you know your not even on the list.

1. Mario/Twista
2. Hingus
3. Taslin
4. Ez E
5. K A Z

Top Survivors-

1.Hingus
2.Stel
3.Ez E
4.K A Z
5.Brenda

B

Biske

Now now I know that basically the entire cartel guild has a massive chip on its shoulder when it comes to me. But by all means, if any of you think you are better then me, then please find the courage to duel me someday.

The cold hard fact is that taslin is the only one who can out perform me period.
I love how you guys always run your mouths and make excuses when your own champion will tell you who gets the job done.

Most of your guild doesn't even have the guts to accept a challenge let alone last more then a minute. Mario and Hingus are the only ones that don't cower away from dueling us. They are undeniably your best, and we are undeniably better.

Why don't you ask Mario who’s better, he's one of the few who actually steps up and fights one on one rather then talk dry smack and make empty excuses or threats. He will tell you himself.
*gets ready for excuses*

N

NowAndForever

I can see into the future...Biske is about to have a nice thread locked.
Sounds like the chip is coming from you Biske. Your ok not super. How about turning off the extras and fight...honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.